These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week I highly recommend making the BBQ Meatloaf Stacks, Honey Broiled Flank Steak, and the Blueberry Pie Filled Ebelskivers!
Happy Sunday TKW Family! How was your 4th of July holiday?
With us staying home 99.9% of the time since March we opted to stay home and defrost my big chest freezer. Sounds like a blast, right? <insert eye roll and major sarcasm> lol
It’s been crazy hot and humid here and yesterday was the perfect hot day to get it done. Thankfully we have another coach house on the property so we were able to transfer everything from the freezer over to that fridge/freezer.
Today we get to load it all back.
Again, don’t be jealous of our exciting lives LOL
How was your week?
Well, our house guest left after 9 days of being here. I was able to work more on the pizza oven (see the pizza below – recipe can be found here). I think every night I made pizza in Bella trying to hone my craft with that.
It’s definitely a learning curve for me but I’m loving the process. I still struggle with my left hand since the surgery so Mr. Fantabulous has to help me quite often.
Speaking of my hand and the almost year-long recovery, I’m still having major issues with it. I had another MRI on it and am scheduled for yet another EMG test. Oy….
Have you guys noticed yet the videos I’ve been adding to recipes? Yep! I’m doing them on newer ones and then going back and making videos of my most popular recipes. Below is an example of one, I’d love to hear your thoughts on them!
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave. Honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can give suggestions on what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or just tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become better on here and it gives you guys real feedback. The absolute most critical thing you can do for me is to leave a comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I, and everyone else that goes to my site, truly would appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the week!
Recipes that are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about,
- Peach BBQ Pork Bite Crostini Only 30 minutes is all you need to take your backyard bbq appetizers to a whole new level! These Peach BBQ Pork Bite Crostinis will be the biggest hit of every cookout this summer! It’s time to get your deliciousness on!
- Southwest Turkey Burgers with Roasted Tomatillo Salsa VerdeSuper delicious and packed with flavor!
- One-Pot Cheesy Chili Beef Pasta– Make this easy one-pot meal for some serious deliciousness! It’s cheesy, it’s beefy, it’s the Mac’ Daddy of one-pot pasta dishes! Plus with it being only 1 dirty pot that means less time spent washing dishes and more YOU time!
- Unstuffed Cabbage Lasagna All the great flavors of stuffed cabbage without the rolling!
- Italian Chicken Panzanella Salad– Easy, light and delicious without heating up the oven too!
- Roast Turkey with Red Pepper Jelly & Melty Asiago Hoagie One of my favorite summer sandwiches!
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
With that, have one fantabulously amazing week!
♥ Monday – Honey Broiled Flank Steak
♥ Tuesday – Meatloaf & Mashed Potatoes
♥ Wednesday – Savory Tomato Zucchini Tart
♥ Thursday – Pressure Cooker Boneless Thick-Cut Pork Chops with Oniony Mashed potatoes and Pork Gravy!
♥ Friday – Roasted Veggie French Bread Pizzas
♥ Saturday – BBQ Meatloaf Stacks
♥ Sunday – Crock Pot Italian Style Pot Roast
♥ Dessert of the week – Blueberry Pie Filled Ebelskivers