These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week I highly recommend making the Cranberry Zucchini Blondie Bars, Squash the Noodles Lasagna, and the Mom’s Comfort Beans & Weenies Tater Bake!
Happy Sunday TKW Family and Happy Father’s Day to all of your dad and dad figures! My Dad would have been 90 this year and not a day goes by that I don’t think about him. He, along with my Mom and Grandma are the reason why I became a Chef. They are the ones that planted that seed inside me that grew into the passion that I have today.
For me, being in the kitchen, creating recipes, and just being around food makes me feel like they are still ‘with‘ me.
You guys would have LOVED my Dad! He was such a happy-go-lucky guy who always had a smile on his face. He was honest, simple, and someone that would give you the shirt off of his back even when he was shivering cold. I grew up in an era where guys really didn’t do much in the kitchen other than eat. But because of my Grandma, my Dad, too, had a passion for cooking. He taught me how to garden, nurture something from seed, and how to be self-reliant.
So to my Dad, I love you, and thank you for being so truly amazing!
TKW On YouTube
As I mention every Sunday, I have a YouTube channel. I’d LOVE and appreciate it if you subscribed there. I’m brand spanking new there and with the millions of TKW Family members out there, I really need to build up my subscription base there.
Not only am I creating videos for my newer recipes but I’m also going back and creating them for my most popular recipes.
Since I have 1000+ recipes posted, it’ll take me a little bit to get them all done but I’ll get there.
My goal is to do more longer-type 10-15 minute cooking videos where I talk to you while cooking – think TV show but candid.
Candid in the sense of – I scrape the whole bowl out (no, we don’t waste stuff in my house), I’ll get batter on my face, flour on my chest, and laugh at myself because I dropped/tripped/or just messed up what I was trying to say.
You’ll get me as me – true authentic Lori
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave. Honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can give suggestions on what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or just tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become better on here and it gives you guys real feedback. The absolute most critical thing you can do for me is to leave a comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I, and everyone else that goes to my site, truly would appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the week!
Recipes that are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about.
- Herbed Prosciutto Tomato Onion White Pizza – When you want a light, garden-fresh summer pizza
- Grilled Pollock Flatbread Pizza with Slaw and Mexican Crema – Light, bright and perfect for summer is this flatbread pizza!
- Honey Garlic Broiled Flank Steak – By marinating this flank steak overnight you’ll tenderize it to the point it’ll just slice like buttah when you serve it! Add some sauteed onions and peppers along with some killer Chimichurri sauce and you have one killer recipe!
- Unstuffed Cabbage Roll Lasagna– All of the amazing flavors of stuffed cabbage but a million times easier!
- Crispy Chicken Parmesan – Chicken Parmesan is such an Italian classic dish! Super tender chicken with a crispy coating made 3 days – gluten-free, regular, and keto-friendly!
- Instant Pot Short Ribs & Whiskey BBQ Sauce – Fall-off-the-bone ribs made super fast thanks to the pressure cooker!
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
With that, have one fantabulously amazing week!
♥ Monday – Shaved Asparagus Prosciutto Pasta
♥ Tuesday –Double Chicken with Power Greens Soup
♥ Wednesday – Roast Turkey with Red Pepper Jelly & Melty Asiago Hoagie
♥ Thursday – Squash the Noodles Lasagna
♥ Friday – Roasted Grape Prosciutto Pizza Parma
♥ Saturday – Mom’s Comfort Beans & Weenies Tater Bake
♥ Sunday – Ultimate Roasted Beef Tenderloin Filet
♥ Dessert of the week – Cranberry Zucchini Blondie Bars