These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week I highly recommend making the Sweet Potato Chipotle Veggie Lettuce Cups, Sheet Pan Teriyaki Chicken & Vegetables, and the Beef Barbacoa Soft Tacos!
Morning TKW Family! So I have to ask – which day of the week do you prefer getting the weekly menu?
I’ve been posting them on Sunday for the better part of 10+ years with an occasional Monday posting. Honestly, it makes no difference to me.
..and they say it never rains in Arizona
Um… y’all fibbed to me. I think they said this year has been a record rainfall for Arizona. The past weekend I pretty much spent my time building an Ark., Oh I know, one day too I’ll wish for rain here. I completely believe that. I just had hoped we’d get a year or two reprieve from “Pittsburgh weather” in Arizona. I think we’re past the stage of needing it, right?
I mean I actually had to drain 3-4″ of water from our pool on Saturday AND Sunday because it rained so much. But I’m not really hating on it as I know our farmers need this. Plus, if I’m being fully transparent, it was kind of nice staying indoors.
I was able to make tomato soup, 2 huge pans of focaccia, and just hang out with our friends in the evening.
And all that crappy weather gave me the opportunity (and kick in the butt) to work on 2 huge posts for clients. Granted I really wasn’t cool with working 14 hours in a single day on it but I really can’t complain too much as I love what I do.
TKW On YouTube
As I mention every Sunday, I have a YouTube channel. I’d LOVE and appreciate it if you subscribed there. I’m brand spanking new there and with the millions of TKW Family members out there, I really need to build up my subscription base there.
Not only am I creating videos for my newer recipes but I’m also going back and creating them for my most popular recipes.
Since I have 1000+ recipes posted, it’ll take me a little bit to get them all done but I’ll get there.
My goal is to do more longer-type 10-15 minute cooking videos where I talk to you while cooking – think TV show but candid.
Candid in the sense of – I scrape the whole bowl out (no, we don’t waste stuff in my house), I’ll get batter on my face, flour on my chest, and laugh at myself because I dropped/tripped/or just messed up what I was trying to say.
You’ll get me as me – true authentic Lori
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave. Honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can give suggestions on what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or just tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become better on here and it gives you guys real feedback. The absolute most critical thing you can do for me is to leave a comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I, and everyone else that goes to my site, truly would appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the week!
Recipes that are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about.
- Artisan Cranberry Chocolate Pistachio Bread – This Artisan Cranberry Pistachio Chocolate Chip Bread is a bread lover’s dream! Slightly sweet & salty that’s perfect for morning toast or one amazing sandwich. Bakery-style bread from scratch!
- Herb Roasted Garlic– Give your dishes an incredible chef-inspired depth of flavor by adding herbed roasted garlic cloves. Buttery, sweet, melt-in-your-mouth garlic deliciousness that is perfect for dips, sauces, meats, pizza, and as a spread. Plus it’s SUPER EASY!
- Pasta with Mushrooms, Peas, and Bacon-Creamy porcini fettuccine nested in a Parmesan cream sauce with caramelized mushrooms, peas, and crispy bacon lardons.
- Browned Butter Broccoli Pecandine– Skip the boiled broccoli and serve this Browned Butter Broccoli Pecandine with Pomegranate seeds instead! It’s one of the BEST Broccoli recipes!
- Butternut squash gratin-With kisses of crispy bacon and cheese, this Butternut Squash Parmesan Gratin is truly outstanding!
- The Best Spicy Peanut Sauce – Whether you use it for noodle dishes, salads, a dipping sauce, or spring rolls, this is THE BEST Spicy Peanut Sauce! A delicious blend of peanut butter and Asian flavors that is finger-licking good.
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
With that, have one fantabulously amazing week!
♥ Monday – Sheet Pan Teriyaki Chicken & Veggies
♥ Tuesday –Butternut Chicken & Pasta
♥ Wednesday – Sweet Potato Chipotle Veggie Lettuce Cups
♥ Thursday – Beef Barbacoa Soft Tacos
♥ Friday – Roasted Grape White Pizza with Prosciutto
♥ Saturday – Beef Barbacoa Spaghetti Squash Bowl
♥ Sunday – Honey Sriracha Roasted Chicken
♥ Dessert of the week – Peanut Butter Mousse Tarts
Leave a Comment & Review