These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week I highly recommend making Shrimp Egg Roll Thin & Crispy Pizza, Cheesy Guinness Reuben Gnocchi Casserole, and Instant Pot Mexican Pulled Chicken!
Happy Sunday TKW Family! How was your week? How was your St. Patrick’s Day? Our week was busy but it was a lot of prep work for me (and house stuff for Mr. Fantabulous). We’re leaving for Vegas this week for the Pizza Expo and I CAN NOT WAIT!
Some folks get excited about Disney, I get excited about the Pizza Expo.
Follow My Vegas Trip!
I’ll be going live over on Instagram giving you a peek into the expo and all of the amazing things. Plus you’ll get to see a ton of amazing foods, pizza ideas, and the stuff I’m bringing home. Since Vegas is only about 5 hours away, we’re driving which means I can bring home LOTS of stuff without worrying about how to get all on the plane.
Time’s Running Out! $100 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway
Did you guys see the giveaway I’m having? Make sure to enter using the link below!
Have you seen the feature of Reels on Instagram and Facebook? They are anywhere from 15 seconds to 60 seconds little videos of content. I’ve been posting them on Instagram for quite some time now but have recently started to post some on Facebook too. If you get a chance, check them out! While you’re there, please give me a follow!
- Green Chili Bacon Blistered Shishito Peppers – Facebook and Instagram
- Cheesy Guinness Reuben Gnocchi Casserole – Facebook and Instagram
- Grilled Shaved Brussels Sprouts Salad with Bacon Dijon Vinaigrette – Facebook and Instagram
- My Latest Avocado Toast Obsession – Facebook and Instagram
- All things Blueberry – Facebook
- Growing Microgreens – Facebook
- Grilled Pomegranate Flank Steaks– Facebook
- Lip Smackin’ Sweet & Tangy BBQ sauce – Facebook and Instagram
- Pepperoni Pizza Rolls – Facebook
- No-Knead Focaccia – Facebook and Instagram
- Woodfired Pizza – Facebook & Instagram
- Woodfired Bacon – Facebook & Instagram
- How to use a ButterBell – Facebook
- Skillet Hot Sausage Pepornatta – Facebook
- Nashville Hot Chicken & Potato kebobs – Facebook & Instagram
- Pepperoni & Buratta Pizza on the Big Green Egg – Facebook
- Cast Iron Pizza on the Big Green Egg – Facebook and Instagram
- Christmas Tree Pizza – Facebook and Instagram
- Nashville Hot Chicken & Potato kebobs – Instagram
- Instant Pot Pulled Mexican Chicken – Facebook
TKW On YouTube
As I mention every Sunday, I have a YouTube channel. I’d LOVE and appreciate it if you subscribed there. I’m brand spanking new there and with the millions of TKW Family members out there, I need to build up my subscription base there.
Not only am I creating videos for my newer recipes but I’m also going back and creating them for my most popular recipes.
Since I have 1000+ recipes posted, it’ll take me a little bit to get them all done but I’ll get there.
My goal is to do more longer-type 10-15 minute cooking videos where I talk to you while cooking – think TV show but candid.
Candid in the sense of – I scrape the whole bowl out (no, we don’t waste stuff in my house), I’ll get batter on my face, flour on my chest, and laugh at myself because I dropped/tripped/or just messed up what I was trying to say.
You’ll get me as me – true authentic Lori
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave. Honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can give suggestions on what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or just tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become better on here and it gives you guys real feedback. The absolute most critical thing you can do for me is to leave a comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I, and everyone else that goes to my site, truly would appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the week!
Recipes that are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about.
- Cherry Pie Bars – These cherry pie bars are filled with cherryrific pie filling layered in a no-roll, cookie pie crust. Perfect for parties as you can hold a drink in one hand and a cherry pie bar in the other!
- How to dehydrate peppers– Grab your favorite peppers and dehydrate them for your seasonings and spice blends! Preserve your harvest all year long!
- Dehydrated Arugula Flakes– DIY Arugula flakes are one of the best seasonings you need in your spice cabinet! Perfect for marinades, meats, salads, dressings, and sauces!
- One Pot Cheesy Chili Beef Mac – Make this easy one-pot meal for some serious deliciousness! It’s cheesy, it’s beefy, it’s the Mac’ Daddy of one-pot pasta dishes! Plus with it being only 1 dirty pot that means less time spent washing dishes and more YOU time!
- Iconic Grandma-Style Pan Pizza with Pepperoni Cups – The PERFECT RONI CUP pizza at home!
- Ultimate Charcuterie Board!– Be a hosting guru with this delicious, easy, crowd-pleasing Ultimate Charcuterie Board featuring meats, cheese, fruits, veggies and so much more!
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
With that, have one fantabulously amazing week!
♥ Monday – Instant Pot Mexican Pulled Chicken
♥ Tuesday – Classic Egg Salad Sandwiches
♥ Wednesday – Cheesy Guinness Reuben Gnocchi Casserole
♥ Thursday – Sweet Potato Chipotle Tacos
♥ Friday – Shrimp Egg Roll Thin & Crispy Pizza
♥ Saturday – Egg Stuffed Skinny Portabello Caps
♥ Sunday – Crock Pot Italian Style Pot Roast
♥ Dessert of the week – Skinny Peanut Butter Protein Granola Bars