These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week I highly recommend making Mocha Beef Tips & Mushrooms, Chunky Shrimp Burgers with Avocado Aioli sauce, and BBQ Crack Chicken Casserole!
Happy Sunday TKW Family! How was your week? Ours was AMAZING!!! We went to the Pizza Expo in Vegas and had such an incredible time! Now I’ll be honest, the Vegas I used to love is no longer the Vegas that is there. It’s changed and I’m not a huge fan really. It’s become a family attraction town now which is well, odd. And coming from someone that has asthma, the smoke levels inside and outside are no longer tolerable for me. So I no longer can enjoy it sadly.
The Pizza Expo
So thankfully the expo was off the strip and our hotel was right next door to the convention center. This meant almost no outside contact which helped this asthmatic incredibly. It was, however, a TON of walking which was needed considering how much we ate! The expo reminded me of how other expos were back in the day – tons of vendors, amazing foods, and just an overall happy vibe. People were happy to be out, being socially responsible obviously, and just so warm/inviting.
I was able to meet clients I had worked with for years but had only ever had Zoom or phone calls with. I made a ton of new friends and had some pretty incredible foods. Mr. Fantabulous, who I honestly was worried about being bored, had the best time ever and said he can’t wait for the next one!
Check out my video of the expo!
Have you seen the feature of Reels on Instagram and Facebook? They are anywhere from 15 seconds to 60 seconds little videos of content. I’ve been posting them on Instagram for quite some time now but have recently started to post some on Facebook too. If you get a chance, check them out! While you’re there, please give me a follow!
- Check out the Pizza Expo – Facebook and Instagram – Day 1 and Day 2
- Green Chili Bacon Blistered Shishito Peppers – Facebook and Instagram
- Cheesy Guinness Reuben Gnocchi Casserole – Facebook and Instagram
- Grilled Shaved Brussels Sprouts Salad with Bacon Dijon Vinaigrette – Facebook and Instagram
- My Latest Avocado Toast Obsession – Facebook and Instagram
- All things Blueberry – Facebook
- Growing Microgreens – Facebook
- Grilled Pomegranate Flank Steaks– Facebook
- Lip Smackin’ Sweet & Tangy BBQ sauce – Facebook and Instagram
- Pepperoni Pizza Rolls – Facebook
- No-Knead Focaccia – Facebook and Instagram
- Woodfired Pizza – Facebook & Instagram
- Woodfired Bacon – Facebook & Instagram
- How to use a ButterBell – Facebook
- Skillet Hot Sausage Pepornatta – Facebook
- Nashville Hot Chicken & Potato kebobs – Facebook & Instagram
- Pepperoni & Buratta Pizza on the Big Green Egg – Facebook
- Cast Iron Pizza on the Big Green Egg – Facebook and Instagram
- Christmas Tree Pizza – Facebook and Instagram
- Nashville Hot Chicken & Potato kebobs – Instagram
- Instant Pot Pulled Mexican Chicken – Facebook
TKW On YouTube
As I mention every Sunday, I have a YouTube channel. I’d LOVE and appreciate it if you subscribed there. I’m brand spanking new there and with the millions of TKW Family members out there, I need to build up my subscription base there.
Not only am I creating videos for my newer recipes but I’m also going back and creating them for my most popular recipes.
Since I have 1000+ recipes posted, it’ll take me a little bit to get them all done but I’ll get there.
My goal is to do more longer-type 10-15 minute cooking videos where I talk to you while cooking – think TV show but candid.
Candid in the sense of – I scrape the whole bowl out (no, we don’t waste stuff in my house), I’ll get batter on my face, flour on my chest, and laugh at myself because I dropped/tripped/or just messed up what I was trying to say.
You’ll get me as me – true authentic Lori
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave. Honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can give suggestions on what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or just tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become better on here and it gives you guys real feedback. The absolute most critical thing you can do for me is to leave a comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I, and everyone else that goes to my site, truly would appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the week!
Recipes that are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about.
- Grandma’s Chicken & Dumplings– Pillowy soft homemade dumplings, rich and hearty chicken soup make up my Grandma’s Famous Chicken and Dumplings recipe!
- Crab Rangoons (Wontons)– My all-time FAVORITE appetizer that I totally will eat as a meal!
- Crunchy Cereal Crusted Chicken Fingers – This is great for big and little kids!
- Red Pepper Jelly – this is amazing over softened cream cheese and crackers
- Sourcream Chocolate Cake – moist, uber chocolate and chocolate frosting
- Mediterranean Hummus Bowls – perfect for snacking or a lighter meal!
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
With that, have one fantabulously amazing week!
♥ Monday – Spinach & Feta Stuffed Chicken Sliders
♥ Tuesday –Gochujang Chicken Breasts
♥ Wednesday – Chunky Shrimp Burgers with Avocado Aioli sauce
♥ Thursday – Mocha Beef Tips & Mushrooms
♥ Friday – Ultimate Calzone
♥ Saturday – BBQ Crack Chicken Casserole – Tots, Crispy Bacon, Cheese, and BBQ Ranch Sauce!
♥ Sunday – Shrimp Chipotle Tacos with Lime Crema
♥ Dessert of the week – Creamy Cheesecake Strawberry Parfaits