These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week I highly recommend making Crunchy Cold Thai Noodles, Instant Pot Beef Barbacoa, and Cucumber Ham & Cheese Pinwheels!
Happy Sunday TKW Family! How was your week? Ours was wonderful! We took a day trip and spent the entire day away from technology and work. I think it’s been maybe 6 years since we took time off. I forgot how beautiful Arizona is, to be honest.
What else? I FINALLY have my finished 2nd closet for my products and ingredients for TKW. I’ll share a picture on Instagram and Facebook this week to show it! You should see how amazing it looks.
And I got a new toy!
Meet Big Purple Sexy!
I’ve partnered up with Cedar Creek Sculptures to create open-fire deliciousness on their Santa Maria Asadera cooker. Seriously she is absolute perfection and stunningly beautiful!
3 Days Left to Enter The Monthly Recipe Challenge!
I’ve started a new contest! Every month I’ll pick one recipe that you have the entire month to make. Make it, and leave a comment on the blog recipe to be entered to win prizes! Want a bonus entry? Post a pic on Instagram and tag me!
So I’m SUPER particular about what companies I work with. As a Chef and Engineer, I have extremely high standards. I look for the best quality, repeatable quality, and it has to be something I truly love before I would ever recommend or put my backing behind. I came across 2 Gringo’s Chupacabra seasonings all because of a contest. From literally the very first opening of a jar of seasoning blend I was in love.
From the first bottle to the 10th bottle, each flavor is so incredibly balanced. And what I love is that you’re not locked into using it only on a specific type of protein or veggie. They truly are versatile. So we started chatting and I started posting some items on Instagram about how much I love their stuff.
One thing led to another and I’m now their Brand Ambassador. This isn’t something I jump into as it’s a huge deal for me to put my company behind a product but I am so in love with their stuff. What I have now from them is a special offer that my TKW Family members, when you use my link, can now save 15% off your entire order on their website. However, the way they coded it the only way you can get it is if you go through my link. When you check out the discount is auto-applied.
Right now I’m crushing hard on the Cluckaliscious, Chop Haus, and Ribnoxious.
Have you seen the feature of Reels on Instagram and Facebook? They are anywhere from 15 seconds to 60 seconds little videos of content. I’ve been posting them on Instagram for quite some time now but have recently started to post some on Facebook too. If you get a chance, check them out! While you’re there, please give me a follow!
- Grilled Shaved Brussels & Bacon Salad
- STOP STEALING CONTENT – yes this happens but I fight back!
- Cheesy Bacon Crack Braided Wreath
- StoneFruit Salad wtih Burrata & Prosciutto
- ASMR Crunchy Focaccia
- ASMR Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Bread with Peanut Crumb
TKW On YouTube
As I mention every Sunday, I have a YouTube channel. I’d LOVE and appreciate it if you subscribed there. I’m brand spanking new there and with the millions of TKW Family members out there, I need to build up my subscription base there.
Not only am I creating videos for my newer recipes but I’m also going back and creating them for my most popular recipes.
Since I have 1000+ recipes posted, it’ll take me a little bit to get them all done but I’ll get there.
My goal is to do more longer-type 10-15 minute cooking videos where I talk to you while cooking – think TV show but candid.
Candid in the sense of – I scrape the whole bowl out (no, we don’t waste stuff in my house), I’ll get batter on my face, flour on my chest, and laugh at myself because I dropped/tripped/or just messed up what I was trying to say.
You’ll get me as me – true authentic Lori
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave. Honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can give suggestions on what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or just tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become better on here and it gives you guys real feedback. The absolute most critical thing you can do for me is to leave a comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I, and everyone else that goes to my site, truly would appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the week!
Recipes that are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about.
- Salsa Fresca – This Farm-Fresh Salsa Fresca is the perfect mixture of chopped tomatoes, red onions, cilantro, garlic, avocado, jalapeno and a kiss of lime!. Use it with chips, add it to burgers for a fiesta topping, spoon it over chicken or pork. Works great on crackers and in omelettes!
- Rainbow Tomato Roasted Corn Salad – All the flavors of summer in a beautiful salad.
- Stone Fruit Summer Salad– Say hello to summer deliciously with this stone fruit salad with shaved prosciutto, luscious burrata, and 2 types of basil!
- Creole Cajun Shrimp PoBoy– Bringing the flavors of NOLA to your kitchen!
- Sheet Pan Pancakes– Mmmm Breakfast is a breeze with these delicious hot, light, and fluffy pancakes topped with berries and chocolate all made in a sheet pan! These Sheet Pan Pancakes are perfect for a crowd, brunch, or breakfast meal prep!
- Sweet Potato Garden Burgers – Whether you’re a veggie-loving beast or full-on meat-craving carnivore these Veggie Sweet Potato Garden Burgers will definitely please! Meatless Monday never tasted so delicious!
- Simply the best pizza dough recipe– An easy, and delicious, hand-tossed dough recipe that I’ve used for 30+ years!
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
With that, have one fantabulously amazing week!
♥ Monday – Cucumber Ham & Cheese Pinwheels
♥ Tuesday – Smoky Chipotle Shrimp Tacos with Lime Crema
♥ Wednesday – Super Juicy Greek Turkey Burgers
♥ Thursday – Instant Pot Beef Barbacoa
♥ Friday – Campfire Cheesy Hot Dog & Baked Beans Pizza with Crispy Tots
♥ Saturday – Cherry Chipotle Pork Tenderloin
♥ Sunday – Crunchy Cold Thai Noodles
♥ Dessert of the week – Triple Lemon Sunshine Cookies