These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week I highly recommend making Swedish Meatballs, Sheet Pan Savory Brown Sugar Pork Tenderloin with Hasselback Potatoes and Stuffed Mushrooms, and Maple Chipotle BBQ Pork Tenderloin.
Happy Sunday TKW Family! Well, fall is officially here in Arizona. It’s been in the 30s in the mornings and I’ve broken out my hoodies.
Now granted by afternoon I’m switching to either a long-sleeved shirt or t-shirt but come evening, it’s back to warmer pajamas and fuzzy socks.
Giveaways coming soon!
I’m pausing the Monthly Recipe Challenge until the new year as now is the season of giving. I’m teaming up with some of my favorite clients to put together some awesome prizes. Make sure to follow me on Instagram and Facebook for the details!
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can suggest what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or just tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become better on here and it gives you guys honest feedback. The absolute most critical thing you can do for me is to leave a comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I and everyone else who goes to my site would truly appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the week!
Recipes that are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about.
- Vanilla sugar cream pie– Grandma’s old-fashioned sugar cream custard pie topped with a buttery & crispy sugar cinnamon brûlée coating.
- Crispy Goat Cheese Appetizer Cups – Elevate your appetizer game with these bite-sized crispy phyllo shells filled with prosciutto, goat cheese, figs, and pistachios and finished with hot honey
- Korean Crispy Shrimp Burgers– These panko-crusted shrimp patties are jam-packed with flavor, air fried until crispy golden brown then topped with melted cheese, spicy pepper jam, lettuce, and nestled in a sesame seed brioche bun. It’s truly one of the best bites you’ll ever have!
- Cinnamon Oat Pecan Streusel– Elevate your muffins and fruit crisps with this cinnamon sugar-kissed crunchy oat streusel topping
- Ultimate German Chocolate Cookies– Soft & Fudgy Chocolate fudge cookies covered in a decadent creamy caramel coconut, pecan frosting finished with a chocolate ganache drizzle.
- Cheesy Garlic Bread Spaghetti Bread Boats – Cheesy Garlic Bread Spaghetti Bread Boats are the perfect way to use up leftover spaghetti. Nothing beats pasta stuffed into cheesy garlic bread!
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
With that, have one fantabulously amazing week!
♥ Monday – Squash the Noodles Lasagna
♥ Tuesday – Maple Chipotle BBQ Pork Tenderloin
♥ Wednesday – Southwest Turkey Burgers with Roasted Tomatillo Salsa Verde
♥ Thursday – Swedish Meatballs
♥ Friday – Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Prosciutto Pizza with Balsamic Drizzle
♥ Saturday – Tuscan White Bean with Sausage & Spinach Soup
♥ Sunday – Sheet Pan Savory Brown Sugar Pork Tenderloin with Hasselback Potatoes and Stuffed Mushrooms
♥ Dessert of the week – Chocolate Chunk Zucchini Muffin Cakes