Cheesecake for a crowd has never been easier! Creamy no-bake cheesecake topped with strawberry compote, graham crumbles, & white chocolate! Serve with cookies, pretzels & crackers!
Cheesecake For A Crowd
So I love to entertain; I always have. Our house was the house where folks hung out. I swear we had more meals with friends and neighbors than we did with just family members. That’s how Mom wanted it. All were welcome.
When I got my first place, I carried on that tradition. And now, having been married forever our house is that way now. I’d say the only thing now is I prefer our gatherings on a smaller scale. Maybe that comes with age but I no longer want the 100+ people at my house.
Grab Your Ingredients
So realistically this only is a few main ingredients (granted you have to make those ingredients) but it’s really just:
- no-bake cheesecake
- strawberry compote
- white chocolate
- crushed graham crackers
- assorted items for dipping – pretzels, vanilla wafers, graham crackers
No-Bake Cheesecake & Strawberry Compote
This stuff legit should be illegal it’s so good! Anf EASY! Just a simple mixture of cream cheese, sour cream, white sugar, confectioners’ sugar, and vanilla.
I just shared with you a few weeks ago how to make homemade Strawberry Compote. I have this on hand in my fridge at all times!
Assemble The Cheesecake Platter
There are no rules when it comes to this part. You can absolutely skip the piping part and just scoop/smear it onto the platter.
Chef’s Advice On Platter Choice
Before I go further into details, for the love of all that’s holy do NOT use a wooden cutting board to put this directly on. Just like those butter boards where folks were smearing butter and creamy things into wood, don’t do it. That absolutely can ruin your board as the fats from the butter or dairy will seep down into the board. The only way to fix it is to do a deep sanitation on it and even then it potentially could be ruined.
So please, anytime you want to directly put cheesecake like this or butter or any dips like these, use a ceramic or marble item. Never something that porous.
- If you want to pipe it, fill your piping back and choose a tip. I opted for the Ateco 18″ piping bags and Ateco French Star Tip. If you want to just put it on the plate and maybe spread it into a mound or pattern, I strongly suggest using an offset spatula.
- Place the no-bake cheesecake mixture onto the platter
Grab Your Ingredients
Spoon over the strawberry compote. Measure this with your heart. My advice though is to make sure you can still see the cheesecake below it.
Add the crumbled graham crackers and grated white chocolate.
The Final Touch
This is the fun part – deciding what types of things you want to scoop up the no-bake cheesecake with. I opted for mini pretzels, vanilla wafers, and graham crackers.
What would you use? I was thinking about maybe Fritos for that sweet and salty taste.
Grab Your IngredientsPrint
No-Bake Cheesecake Layer
- 12 ounces of very soft cream cheese, room temperature (see note*)
- 3 Tablespoons sour cream
- 1/3 cup white granulated sugar
- 3 Tablespoons confectioners’ sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 – 1 1/2 cups Strawberry compote
- 1/4 cup crushed graham crackers
- Shaved White Chocolate
- Vanilla Wafers, Pretzels, and Graham Crackers for dipping
Make the No-Bake Cheesecake
- In a bowl add the softened cream cheese, sour cream, and granulated sugar; beat to combine until smooth and creamy scraping down the sides as necessary. Add in the rest of the ingredients and beat until light, creamy, and fluffy.
Assemble The Platter
- Fill a piping bag fitting with a star tip (or tip of choice), and pipe the mixture onto a ceramic or marble platter. Next, top with the strawberry compote followed by the graham cracker crumbs and shaved white chocolate. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour.
- To serve, uncover and place assorted cookies, crackers, and pretzels on the platter for dipping.
*I use softened bricks/blocks. I’ve also used the spread as well but did find that I had to add a bit more confectioners’ sugar to stiffen it to pipe. Whipped will work if you spread it out. It’s too soft to pipe
nutrition doesn’t include anything you’d choose to dip this with.
- Calories: 185527
Keywords: Ultimate No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Party Platter, strawberry compote, dessert board, dessert grazing platter, dessert for two, table dessert, cheesecake dip