These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week, I highly recommend making my Pittsburgh Style Grilled Cheese n’at with Steak & Fries, Crab Stuffed Zucchini with Gruyere Panko Crust, and the Grilled Pollock Flatbread Pizza with Slaw and Mexican Crema.
Happy Sunday TKW Family! How was your week? Did you have a nice Memorial weekend? We got a TON done around the house. Weeds were sprayed, and the house perimeter was sprayed for creepy crawlies. We planted a few flowers in pots and just hung out a bit.
Last night we went to a dinner party and it was so much fun! So one thing my family was big on growing up was playing games. Thankfully we found friends here that are just as into game night as we are. I recommend the following games:
- Sequence Premium – trust me, you’ll want the bigger board!
- Farkle/Spicy Dice
- Watch Ya Mouth – adult version
- Definitely a card shuffler – this is great for 1-2 decks
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can suggest what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become a better Chef. When you give honest feedback on the recipes you’ve made by following the instructions as written, that’s truly appreciated! The most critical thing you can do for me is to comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I and everyone else who goes to my site would truly appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the Week!
These recipes are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about.
- Bacon Cheeseburger Smile Sliders – These Bacon Cheeseburger Smiles Sliders are a great one-pan meal that the kids can help make! Perfect for parties, tailgating, and snacks!
- Crab Rangoons (Wontons)– My all-time FAVORITE appetizer I will eat as a meal!
- Italian Zoodle Pasta– All the great flavors of great pasta but with zucchini noodles!
- Brownie Truffle Stuffed Chocolate Chubby Cookies– These chubby triple chocolate cookies are stuffed with a brownie ganache center making them absolutely irresistible. Rich, decadent, and truly one of the best cookies you’ll ever eat
- Cheesy Roast Beef Stuffed Baked Potatoes– Just 3 ingredients perfect for meal prep!
- The Best Chicken Parmesan– Super tender chicken with a crispy coating made 3 days – gluten-free, regular and keto-friendly
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
♥ Monday –One Pot Garden Veggie & Chicken Pasta
♥ Tuesday – Crab Stuffed Zucchini with Gruyere Panko Crust
♥ Wednesday – One Pot Pastabilities
♥ Thursday – Pittsburgh Style Grilled Cheese n’at with Steak & Fries
♥ Friday – Grilled Pollock Flatbread Pizza with Slaw and Mexican Crema
♥ Saturday – Potato Gnocchi in a Bacon Cream Sauce
♥ Sunday – Slow Cooker Italian Pot Roast
♥ Dessert of the week – Cranberry Zucchini Blondie Bars