These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week, I highly recommend making my Bacon Cheeseburger Smiles Sliders, Vanilla Lovers Berry Cookie Tart Bars, and Cheesy Guinness Reuben Gnocchi Casserole.
Happy Sunday TKW Family! How was your week? Ours was pretty good; we got a ton of work done around the outside both inside and out.
I’ve been doing a bunch more grilling as it’s in the 100+ temps here and the thought of turning on my home oven doesn’t sound too good. Mr. Fantabulous has been researching videography as I want him to start handling that end of my company.
I’ve also been mocking up designs for a new build for my outdoor grill and pizza oven area. I already have an outdoor kitchen that is covered but I want the other site to have a cover (maybe a pergola) and LOTS of fans!
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can suggest what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become a better Chef. When you give honest feedback on the recipes you’ve made by following the instructions as written, that’s truly appreciated! The most critical thing you can do for me is to comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I and everyone else who goes to my site would truly appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the Week!
These recipes are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about.
- Diner-Style Coleslaw – Retro diner-style coleslaw with that perfectly balanced sweet & tangy dressing mixed with cabbage, carrots, onions, and seasonings. The best side to your bbq is burgers, hotdogs, and fish fries!
- Ultimate Grilled Veggie Sandwich– Perfectly grilled zucchini, chayote, and eggplant on a garlic butter grilled bun topped with grilled cheesy heirloom tomatoes and Italian herb oil.
- Easy Strawberry Compote With Fresh Strawberries –A simple sweet topping made with 3 ingredients that elevate your sweet treats and savory in just a few minutes!
- Cherry Chipotle Cola BBQ Sauce – Fruit and peppers pair so well together. The sweetness of the cherries accents the chipotle heat and balances it out beautifully.
- Maple Chipotle BBQ Pork Tenderloin – A quick and easy weeknight meal full of flavor. Definitely a family favorite!
- Garlic Herbed Roasted Portabello Mushrooms – Whether you make these as a side dish or a meal, these mushrooms are out of this world!
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
♥ Monday –Guinness Crock Pot Corned Beef & Cabbage with a Guinness Reduction Sauce
♥ Tuesday – The Absolute Best Porcupine Meatballs
♥ Wednesday – The Best Brined Chicken You’ll Ever Eat!
♥ Thursday – Cheesy Guinness Reuben Gnocchi Casserole
♥ Friday – Grandma-Style Pan Pizza with Pepperoni Cups
♥ Saturday – Ultimate Ground Chicken Bacon Ranch Burger
♥ Sunday – Bacon Cheeseburger Smiles Sliders
♥ Dessert of the week – Vanilla Lovers Berry Cookie Tart Bars