These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week I highly recommend making Caramel Infused Apple Cheddar Chicken Burgers, Chicken Roulade Stuffed with Mushrooms, Arugula, and Shallots, and BBQ Coke Pulled Pork!
Happy Sunday, Happy Galentine’s day, and Happy almost Valentine’s day to all of you beautiful TKW Family members! How are you all? I’m well, happy. The weather is turning here in AZ and yesterday it was 80F.
I swear it still feels like we’re on vacation here; even though we’ve been living in AZ for over a year now.
So today’s the super bowl – do you watch it or do you just surf around, catching glimpses of it? I can remember growing up we couldn’t wait for it almost of the time the commercials were the best part. However, it seems the past few years they’ve been pretty just blah. Nothing has stuck out, at least for me.
But for me, let’s be real here, I’m just in it for the snacks and food! Are you going all out with food?
Have you seen the feature of Reels on Instagram and Facebook? They are anywhere from 15 seconds to 60 seconds little videos of content. I’ve been posting them on Instagram for quite some time now but have recently started to post some on Facebook too. If you get a chance, check them out! While you’re there, please give me a follow!
- Lip Smackin’ Sweet & Tangy BBQ sauce – Facebook and Instagram
- Pepperoni Pizza Rolls – Facebook
- No-Knead Focaccia – Facebook and Instagram
- Woodfired Pizza – Facebook & Instagram
- Woodfired Bacon – Facebook & Instagram
- How to use a ButterBell – Facebook
- Skillet Hot Sausage Pepornatta – Facebook
- Nashville Hot Chicken & Potato kebobs – Facebook & Instagram
- Pepperoni & Buratta Pizza on the Big Green Egg – Facebook
- Cast Iron Pizza on the Big Green Egg – Facebook and Instagram
- Christmas Tree Pizza – Facebook and Instagram
- Nashville Hot Chicken & Potato kebobs – Instagram
- Instant Pot Pulled Mexican Chicken – Facebook
TKW On YouTube
As I mention every Sunday, I have a YouTube channel. I’d LOVE and appreciate it if you subscribed there. I’m brand spanking new there and with the millions of TKW Family members out there, I need to build up my subscription base there.
Not only am I creating videos for my newer recipes but I’m also going back and creating them for my most popular recipes.
Since I have 1000+ recipes posted, it’ll take me a little bit to get them all done but I’ll get there.
My goal is to do more longer-type 10-15 minute cooking videos where I talk to you while cooking – think TV show but candid.
Candid in the sense of – I scrape the whole bowl out (no, we don’t waste stuff in my house), I’ll get batter on my face, flour on my chest, and laugh at myself because I dropped/tripped/or just messed up what I was trying to say.
You’ll get me as me – true authentic Lori
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave. Honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can give suggestions on what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or just tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become better on here and it gives you guys real feedback. The absolute most critical thing you can do for me is to leave a comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I, and everyone else that goes to my site, truly would appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the week!
Recipes that are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about.
- Maple Butter Cream Sauce– From pancakes to bread pudding to ice cream, this luscious Maple Butter Cream Sauce is pure deliciousness!
- Sweet Honey Butter Buttermilk Cornbread– Find out my secret to getting super tender, mildly sweet, and buttery cornbread! You’re going to fall in love with this family recipe! Get your pans ready and let’s start baking!
- Italian Tomato Tortellini with Spinach & Artichokes in a Grana Padano Cream Sauce– Cheese-filled tortellini nestled in a luscious Grana Padano cream sauce with spinach, artichoke hearts, and the highest-quality, freshest, best-tasting tomatoes by Redpack Tomatoes.
- Chipotle Maple BBQ Sauce – Taking Sweet Heat BBQ Sauce to the next level!
- Skinny Crispy Potato Dippers– When you’re craving potato chips but all you have is a bag of potatoes these Crispy Skinny Seasoned Potatoes Dippers will surely satisfy you! Crispy, salty, seasoned potato slices with a tender center that are truly addictive!
- Chocolate Cream Dream Pie– Creamy? ✔ Dreamy? ✔ Chocolatey? ✔ Fantabulously Delicious? ✔ You owe to yourself and everyone you love to make this pie!
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
With that, have one fantabulously amazing week!
♥ Monday – Wings with Bourbon Honey BBQ Sauce
♥ Tuesday – Ultimate Pressure Cooker BBQ Coke Pulled Pork
♥ Wednesday – Chicken Roulade Stuffed with Mushrooms, Arugula, and Shallots
♥ Thursday – Mexican Veggie Rice Bowls
♥ Friday –Whiskey Pulled Pork Pizza Puffs
♥ Saturday – Caramel Infused Apple Cheddar Chicken Burgers
♥ Sunday – Proposal (Roasted Chicken)
♥ Dessert of the week –Mounds Brownies
Recipe Reviews & Comments
I so love these weekly menus Lori! Seriously, when I’m stuck on what to make, I can always count on you to give me ideas and amazing recipes!