These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week, I highly recommend making my Texas-style beef and beer Chili, Pulled Chicken Sandwich with Crisp Apple Coleslaw, and Instant Pot Homemade Cheesy Hamburger Helper.
Happy Monday TKW Family! How was last week for you? Ours was pretty great! The weather has finally cooled down at night even though today it’s supposed to be in the 90’s. I’ll take it over the 115 right now.
We’ve been getting stuff done around the house and I’ve been hinting around to setting up the Christmas decorations now. Yes I know, it’s not even Thanksgiving but I love Christmas and the decorations.
Ask me how many times I’ve watched Elf so far this year! LOL
Celebrating 12 Years!
So wow… 12 years since I published my first blog post. Now granted, my company was around about another 7-8 years before that but then blogs weren’t a thing. I simply would gather emails from folks and send out weekly emails of recipes.
Now THAT was a lot of work! But because of you all, I’ve been so blessed to follow my heart, and my passion and do what I love for honestly decades. So to give back I’m giving away an Amazon gift card!
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can suggest what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become a better Chef. When you give honest feedback on the recipes you’ve made by following the instructions as written, that’s truly appreciated! The most critical thing you can do for me is to comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I and everyone else who goes to my site would truly appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the Week!
These recipes are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about.
- Sweet & Tangy Apple Sauce BBQ Sauce –I’m taking my favorite Musselman’s Apple Sauce and transforming it into a competition-worthy BBQ sauce! Sweet, tangy, and so easy! From pulled pork to shredded chicken, grilled shrimp to wings, this sauce is amazing!
- Fall Apple Coleslaw With A Honey Dijon Vinaigrette– Crisp apples and crunchy slaw mixed gently and then coated in a honey dijon vinaigrette make this perfect for any season.
- Tots and Pulled Pork Sandwich–This Pittsburgh classic sandwich is a culmination of Tangy Pulled Pork, epic Pittsburgh slaw, and Crispy Tater Tots. It’s the perfect tailgating party food to cheer on your favorite team!
- Sweet Potato Chipotle Tacos – Artisan Romaine Lettuce leaves filled with sweet & spicy roasted sweet potatoes, corn, and black beans plus carved slices of tender and juicy seasoned chicken.
- Butterscotch Sweet Potato Raisin Muffins– These Butterscotch Sweet Potato Raisin Muffins should be called Dessert Breakfast Muffins as they are perfect for breakfast but also perfect for dessert. They are seriously delicious, ridiculously moist, and one of the best muffins you’ll ever eat!
- One Pot Cheesy Chili Beef Mac -Make this easy one-pot meal for some serious deliciousness! It’s cheesy, it’s beefy, it’s the Mac’ Daddy of one-pot pasta dishes! Plus with it being only 1 dirty pot that means less time spent washing dishes and more YOU time!
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
♥ Monday – The Most Amazing Pulled Chicken Sandwich with Crisp Apple Coleslaw
♥ Tuesday – Instant Pot Homemade Cheesy Hamburger Helper
♥ Wednesday – BBQ Coke Pulled Pork
♥ Thursday – Sheet Pan Smoked Kielbasa with Herbed Potatoes and Green Beans
♥ Friday – Pulled Pork Stuffed Pizza Puffs
♥ Saturday – Grandma’s Chicken and Dumplings
♥ Sunday – Texas-Style Beef & Beer Chili
♥ Dessert of the week – Chocolate Dipped Brownie Cups with Chocolate Mousse Filling