These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week, I highly recommend making my 3-Layer Chocolate Cream Dream Pie, Best Ever Pork Roast and Sauerkraut, The Best Air Fryer BBQ Pork Tenderloin Sliders.
Merry Christmas Eve all! My wish for each and everyone of you this holiday season is a heart full of love, a smile that never leaves your face, all the joy life can offer, and a belly full of deliciousness. I’ve been so truly blessed to live my dream and share my passion and expertise with the world because of each and every one of you.
You are truly appreciated, valued, and loved. Yes, loved. You are my TKW Family. I will be doing my very best to take the week off to finally relax and enjoy the holidays with Mr. Fantabulous.
I’ll still answer emails and tend to the giveaways but your girl needs to unplug as you are going to LOVE what I have in store for 2024!
12 Days Of Giving Is Live!
All of the giveaways are posted and 7 have already closed. Don’t delay; enter today!
- Day 1 – Rodelle Prize Pack! (December 4th-16th US Residents Only) – CLOSED
- Day 2 – $100 Amazon Gift Card! (December 5th-17th US & Canada Residents Only) – CLOSED
- Day 3 – Emile Henry Prize Pack (December 6th-18th US Residents Only) – CLOSED
- Day 4 – John Boos Maple End Grain Prize Pack (December 7th – 19th US Residents Only) – CLOSED
- Day 5 – Instant Pot RIO Wide (December 8th-20th US Only) – CLOSED
- Day 6 – $100 Amazon Gift Card! (December 9th-21st US & Canada Residents Only) – CLOSED
- Day 7 – 4-Probe MEATER Block (December 10th-22nd US & Canada Residents Only) – CLOSED
- Day 8 – 2 Gringos Chupacabra Prize Pack (December 11th-23rd US Residents Only)
- Day 9 – $150 Amazon Gift Card! (December 12th-24th US & Canada Residents Only)
- Day 10 – Avid Armor Prize Pack! (December 13th-25th US Residents Only)
- Day 11 – Emile Henry Pizza Prize Pack (December 14th-26th US Residents Only)
- Day 12 – Brod & Taylor Prize Pack (December 15th-27th US Residents Only)
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can suggest what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become a better Chef. When you give honest feedback on the recipes you’ve made by following the instructions as written, that’s truly appreciated! The most critical thing you can do for me is to comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I and everyone else who goes to my site would truly appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the Week!
These recipes are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about.
- The Best Mashed Potatoes – Whether you go for creamy or lumpy, these are the best buttery mashed potatoes!
- Browned Butter Broccoli Pecandine – This holiday season, step up your side dish game with this simple & delicious Steamed Broccoli, Browned Butter Pecans, and Pomegranate Seeds dish!
- Baked Creamy Corn Casserole– Creamy, Cheesy, and pairs perfectly with any holiday or dinner meal! Soft and fluffy with hints of Asiago cheese. Your family will love it!
- The Absolute Best Homemade Green Bean Casserole From Scratch – These Sophisticated green beans put an elevated twist on the classic green bean casserole. The Best homemade mushroom cream sauce drizzled over fresh green beans and caramelized mushrooms. Seriously, so incredibly delicious!
- The Best Cranberry Relish – With hints of orange, fresh ginger, and cinnamon, this truly is THE BEST Cranberry Relish Ever! One taste and you’ll never buy storebought again!
- The Best Cheesy Italian Stuffed Artichokes – This crowd-favorite recipe is Nonna-approved and loved by all. It’s loaded with cheese, olive oil, and herbs making this one of the best ways to kick off a special meal, pasta night, or impress your guests!
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
♥ Monday – Smothered Alfredo Chicken Casserole With Potatoes Bacon And Broccoli
♥ Tuesday – Ultimate Fall & Football Casserole
♥ Wednesday – The Best Smoked BBQ Meatloaf
♥ Thursday – Whiskey Pulled Pork Shepherd’s Pie with Cheddar Biscuit Crust
♥ Friday – Steak Bacon & Onion Pizza
♥ Saturday– The Best Air Fryer BBQ Pork Tenderloin Sliders
♥ Sunday – Best Ever Pork Roast and Sauerkraut
♥ Dessert of the week –3-Layer Chocolate Cream Dream Pie