2012 has been such a blessing for me. The Kitchen Whisperer brand has certainly taken off and is starting to become a household name and an often sought after recipe source. Thank you! I can’t do this without your support!
Being a recipe developer it affords me the ability to be creative and go beyond my mind’s imagination. It allows me to live out my passion and pursue my dream. It allows me to grow, to learn and become not only more educated but more experienced. Now in creating new recipes you never really know what will be a hit and what will be a miss. You never really know what the masses will go go-ga over or if you’ll get that “is she serious???” response. It’s that old adage of ‘you can’t please everyone’ which is true. Sure you try but your goal, at least for me, is to please at least everyone not with just one universal recipes (though that is awesome in itself) but rather to please each of you at least once one recipe at a time.
I’m not one to follow the trends so much but rather prefer to go with honest and pure. Trends fade but tried and true… that’s what stays. That’s what people remember; what people want and crave. So here’s a list of what you, the TKW Family, loved most in 2012.
- Hot Sausage Stuffed Banana Peppers
- Italian Stuffed Shells
- Maple Bacon Wrapped Mini Meatloaves
- Hard Boiled Eggs Baked in the Oven
- Buttery Rich Brioche Loaves
- Pepperoni Pizza Pull Apart Bread
- Simple Italian Marinara
- Toasted Marshmallow Martini
- Homemade Buttermilk Ranch Seasoning
- Biscuit Crusted Chicken Fiesta Tart
- Chicken Cordon Bleu
- French Toast Breakfast Casserole
- Zucchini Lasagna
- Ganache – 4 ways of Awesomeness
- Making your own Sourdough Starter
- Hummina, hummina, hummina Hummus
- S’mores Cookies
- Mexican Shredded Beef
- Protein Packed Power Balls
- Savory Summery Tart
- Better than a restaurant’s NY Strip
- Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal
- Blueberry Buckle
- Dark Chocolate Oatmeal
- Caramelized Onion, Mushroom and Thyme Tart
What was your avorite of 2012?