Even though my beloved Steelers aren’t in the Superbowl apparently they, the NFL, felt the need to carry on and let some other 2 teams play this silly game *wink*. Since it’s not the Steelers, you might as well stuff your face on amazing food since well, the Steelers aren’t playing.
- Chicken Prosciutto Roulade
- Perfect Reuben Sliders
- Better than any Chinese restaurant Crab Rangoons
- BBQ Beer Chicken Nachos/Sliders/Subs
- Sweet ‘n Heat Bacon Wrapped Pretzels with Chocolate/Peanut Butter drizzle and Bacon Crunchies
- Maple Bacon Meatballs
- Caramelized Sweet Onion Jarlsberg Spread – seriously, this is better than crack (well, so I’ve heard)
- Fiesta Chicken Cups with a side of Holy Guacamole
- Tomato Capresse Pizza
- Not Your Lunch Lady Sloppy Joe Sliders
- Spinach Roasted Garlic Thyme Stuffed Bread – to kick it up a notch, add some crumbled bacon
Recipe Reviews & Comments
Nate - Station 43 says
Working at the firehouse sometimes in 24 hour rotations the guys look for great recipes. My wife has been following your website for a while now and has made some awesome dinners thanks to you. Well in the station, since it’s our 2nd home, we want good home cooked food. No lie, we’ve made your Reubens, BBQ Beer Chicken (SO AMAZING!!!!!), those maple bacon meatballs – we have them weekly!, and that hot onion jarlsberg spread. Your stuff is addictive! Right now I have your sloppy joes cooking here (8 quarts for the guys) and those bacon pretzels. It’s funny because my wife will txt me “OMG did you see what TKW posted today?!?!?!” or I’ll text her.
The guys here all love your recipes and well, think I’m a culinary genius! If you ever decide to do a traveling cooking show, we want you here!
I LOVE it that you and your wife do that with txt msgs! Those maple bacon meatballs are a must for any party that I either host or attend.
Wow, 8 quarts of Sloppy Joes! Holy Moly! Love it!
If ever I do a cooking show I most definitely will be there for you and Station 43!
Best Kitchen Wishes!
The Contessa (Linda) says
These all look delicious. Where do I start?
We’re having a Super Bowl Party all week. I love it if you would bring these over to the party.
Some great give aways too.
Awesome! I’ll stop by with some food 🙂
Best Kitchen Wishes!