I. AM. IN. LOVE!
Seriously, this is probably one of the BEST hummusseseses..eses (how do you pluralize hummus? hummi? Hummuses?). I don’t care how you pluralize it just as long as I can eat it. Oh dear sweet baby Jesus on a pogo stick was this AMAZING!
Like see that HUGE bowl there? Yeah um.. let’s just say I made a MASSIVE dent in it after I made it. Like um massive enough that I *may or may not* have had to make a 2nd batch.
*bats her baby blues*
This is perfect with veggies, as a sammich spread (it’s AMAZING on ciabatta with roast beef.. just sayin!) or dipped with Grilled Flatbreads (the bread in the pic).Print
- 1 medium head cauliflower, cut into small florets (I left the stem on) *when it was cut up I had almost 2 pounds)
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/3 cup plus 2 Tbl Tahini
- 2 Tbl fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup plus 2 Tbl extra virgin olive oil
- 1–2 Tbl water *optional
- 1/2–3/4 tsp smoked paprika
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- On a baking sheet lay out the florets.
- Drizzle with 2 Tbl olive oil.
- Sprinkle 1 tsp sea salt and black pepper over top.
- Using your hands, gently mix on the baking sheet.
- Roast for 20 minutes, stir on the pan and roast for 20 minutes or until very tender.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes on the pan.
- In a food processor add the cauliflower, oil, garlic, tahini, lemon juice, smoked paprika and remaining salt and pepper.
- Process until smooth.
- Add 1 Tbl of water at a time for a thinner consistency.
- Serve with
- Grilled Flatbread and veggies.