With the 4th of July coming up, here’s a really quick and SUPER SIMPLE dessert that folks of all ages will love!
It’s SUPER fun!
It’s SUPER simple!
It’s SUPER festive!
and it’s SUPER easy…. like ridiculously easy! If you can melt chocolate and stir, you can make it!
Seriously, look how awesome this looks!
You show up to a summer party with this all bundled in a festive container and you will be the hit of the cook out!
Plus if you buy Gluten-Free Crisp Rice, everyone can enjoy this!Print
- 3 cups white chocolate, chopped into small pieces and melted
- 1 1/2 cups crisp rice cereal
- 1 cup red, white, blue chocolate m&m’s
- Line a 9×13” sheet pan with foil.
- In the melted white chocolate, add the crisp rice cereal.
- Gently mix to combine.
- Pour into the pan and using a rubber tipped spatula, gently spread out evenly.
- Garnish with m&m’s.
- Place in the fridge for 1 hour.
- When ready to serve, remove from the fridge, remove from the pan and throw away the foil.
- Place on a large cutting surface and using a sharp knife (or you can just use your muscles to break up into small pieces) cut into small chunks.
- Store in a air tight container at room temperature.