This spice rub blend is truly amazing (if I do say so myself)! I’ve had countless emails, tweets and facebook posts from TKW family members praising this blend on stuff from chicken to brisket, pork to ribs. It’s truly universal and whether you use it on the grill, the smoker, the oven or a crockpot, it’s THAT freaking AMAZING!
I first introduced you to this recipe in my BBQ Beef Short Rib Sliders that I seriously went nuts over.
THEN I introduced you to the Life Changing Bacon BBQ Sauce. Yes it is LIFE CHANGING!
It’s a gift from the BBQ Gods (well goddess in my case *wink*).
Since creating this spice blend I’ve used it on Chicken – both in the oven and grill, Pork and ribs. My next venture is shrimp skewers as I have a feeling it will be THAT amazing!Print
- 2 tablespoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon celery salt
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon fresh black pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoon mustard powder
- 4 tablespoon dark brown sugar
- Place all ingredients in a food processor.
- Pulse 3-5 times just to mix.
- Place in a glass jar and cover.
- Store in a cool, dry place.