This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #GameDayGlory #CollectiveBias
Before I start to babble, I want you to drool for a minute. Scroll down…
slowly… WAIT!!! You may want to grab a napkin as you’re gonna drool…A LOT!
Yeah, that just happened. You’re welcome <curtsey> LOL What the what?! SNICKERS® cheesecake DIP?! And whoa, wait a minute… Cinnamon Sugar TOSTITOS® Scoops?! Yeah, I so double whammied you today with seriously the BEST cheesecake dip ever made in the history of well, EVER! LOL
But wait, you need to go and enter their Game Day Glory Sweepstake!Game Day Glory Sweepstakes
Go vote for your favorite snack stadium to enter for a chance to win a $100 Walmart eGift card or Xbox One! SWEET!
When I was approached by the amazing folks from MARS and Walmart to come up with a killer Big Game recipe I jumped at it. I was given a slew of items to choose from to feature in my recipe from the awesome TOSTITOS® Medium Chunky Salsa and TOSTITOS® Scoops , to Skittles® XL (love them things!), SNICKERS® candy bars and even ice cold Pepsi™ to wash it all down with. For me though, I was immediately drawn to the chocolate.
Off to Walmart (or Grab all you need at Walmart.com) I went pick to up my ingredients and thanks to the well-marked aisles I was in and out in no time. So love that! Talk about convenience!
Once I got home I got to whipping, beating, chopping, folding and doing my very best not to just stick my entire face in the bowl of my SNICKERS® Cheesecake Dip. I know, right! Now I could have left it as a regular no-bake cheesecake but this is for the Big Game so I need something to dip into it with! Thankfully I had picked up a bag of TOSTITO® Scoops. To amp them up I decided to make them into Cinnamon Sugar TOSTITO® Scoops.
Into the mixer went the softened cream cheese and confectioners’ sugar. Trust me, you want your cream cheese softened otherwise it’ll never whip up smooth! Once it was creamy add in the sour cream and heavy cream. The sour cream is what gives it that zing cheesecake has!
While that was whipping I unwrapped a ton of SNICKERS® minis – some for the board… some for my mouth. Shush, don’t judge me! You do it too! LOL So love those little things!
A quick folding in of the chopped candies and a gentle fold of the caramel sauce this puppy was ready. Now you can eat it right away BUT I HIGHLY recommend letting it chillax in the fridge for a couple of hours. The mixture will firm up more like cheesecake texture and it allows for the flavors to all marry.
While the mixture was in the fridge I made the Cinnamon Sugar TOSTITO® Scoops by putting some of the chips in a large sealable bag, drizzling over some melted butter – a quick (but gentle shake to coat) and then dumped cinnamon sugar into the bag. Seal it up again, do some shimmy-shake hip action to it – hey, why not workout while you eat! LOL Shake the bag to coat all the scoops with the mixture and you’re in business!
This dish is perfect for the Big Game, a girls’ night in, just because it’s Tuesday – really any time! It’s so simple to make and so incredibly delicious!
Just LOOK at all those nuts, caramel, nougat and chocolate nestled in that cheesecake dip! Seriously don’t you just want to lick your screen right about now? Oh I’ll full-on disclose this – I could NOT stop licking my fingers. I purposely left some in the bowl for me. Hey I’m the chef, I need to eat!
again, don’t judge me cause you know you’d do it too! LOL
Psst… you’re drooling again and um your jaw just dropped to the floor.
You’re welcome again. LOL
Now as I was taking these photos Mr. Fantabulous came out to the kitchen. It was pretty early (around 9:30am) and I was doing the photo shoot for this. Normally he’s still half asleep as he comes out to the kitchen, hair 17 ways from Sunday, sleepies in his eyes and yawning like it’s his job. Well he started to come into the kitchen like that until…
until that is he saw this. He literally stopped in his tracks and said “OHHH EMMMMMM GEEEE what is that????” Now the way he said it, and the fact that his eyes were as big as silver dollars (that’s big ‘quarters’ for all you youngsters… LOL) that was a very happy OMG coming out of him. And just like that, the man was wide awake, bepopping around trying to make his way over to the dip.
Then the 9 million questions started to which all questions lead to “can I have some now?” I swear I really do believe I married a 6 year old at times. God love him. LOL I told him that he could have some later but first he was eating a real breakfast. Yes apparently I became that Mom who said no to chocolate cake for breakfast. When did that happen? LOL But as I made him blueberry pancakes I gave him a spoon as the photo shoot was done and told him to try it.
Well he must have really liked it as he was quiet for a bit and then I heard the ‘CRUNCH! Mmm!’ sounds. I knew he figured out to use the SCOOPS to dip out the cheesecake. Then he said “OMG honey you should really try this with these chips! They are perfect with this stuff! It really balances out the flavors and let’s you shovel more into your face!”
Really? Huh.. wish I would have thought of that! bahahaha so love that man!
Since you and I can’t be MVPs of the Big Game, we can certainly be MVPs of the Big Game foods. You’ll surely score major points if you serve this!
Check out more recipes and snack stadium ideas! Also, don’t forget to share a photo of your own snack stadium on Instagram using #gamedayglorysweepstakes and enter the sweeps.Print
- 12 ounces cream cheese, full fat and softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1/4 cup sour cream, full fat
- 1/4 cup plus 3 Tbl heavy cream
- 25 SNICKERS® minis, cut into quarters
- 1/3 cup caramel sauce, room temperature
- 1/4 cup grated milk chocolate
Cinnamon Sugar TOSTITO® Scoops
- 1 bag TOSTITO® Scoops Party Size Tortilla Scoops
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 3/4 cup white sugar + 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
Make the SNICKERS® Cheesecake Dip
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment add the cream cheese and confectioners’ sugar and beat on medium until light and fluffy scraping down the sides occasionally. ~3-4 minutes.
- Stop the mixture and add in the sour cream and heavy cream.
- Turn the mixer back on and slowly increase the speed to medium – high and beat for 5 minutes exactly scrapping down the sides. The mixture will be billowy and creamy/thick.
- Remove the bowl from the mixer and add grated chocolate and SNICKERS® pieces. Gently stir with a spatula in just to incorporate.
- Pour in the caramel and lightly fold in to combine. You just to have it appear as streaks; don’t blend it.
- Turn out the cheesecake dip into a serving dish and loosely cover with plastic wrap.
- Chill for 2 hours before serving.
- When ready to serve, remove the plastic wrap, garnish with additional chopped Snickers and serve with Cinnamon Sugar TOSTITO® Scoops.
Cinnamon Sugar TOSTITO® Scoops
- Whisk together the white sugar and cinnamon.
- In a very large bag add half of the bag of Scoops.
- Drizzle half of the melted butter over top of the Scoops, seal up the bag and GENTLY shake to coat all sides with butter.
- Open up the bag, add in half of the cinnamon sugar over top. Close up the bag tightly and shake gently to coat evenly.
- Open the bag, and place the coated chips on a serving platter.
- Repeat steps 2-5 for the remaining Scoops!