These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week I highly recommend making the Crunchy Thai Chicken Salad Wraps, Fish Soft Tacos with Baja Cream Sauce, and the 15 Minute Lemon Pepper Pasta with Langostino!
Happy Sunday TKW Family! How was your week? I swear last week had 13 Mondays in it. It was the week that just would never end. Oy!
And tack on ridiculous allergies that you don’t know whether to sneeze, cough, rub your eyes or take a nap, I’m just a hot mess.
So have you ventured out yet to eat in a restaurant or partake in some libations at a local place? We’ve not yet. It’s weird as some places are open while others aren’t.
I do hope we can go out this week as it’s been so long since I’ve had someone cook me a meal and give me a night off. Plus it’s nice to have ‘date night’ outside the home from time to time that also doesn’t include Home Depot or Lowes!
It’s PIZZA TIME – Wood-Fired that is!
Bella is all ready to go and we’ve been cranking on some wood-fired pizzas in my new Authentic Pizza Oven, oven.
It’s definitely a learning process working with fire. The very first pie I made I burnt the edges pretty bad. I just put the dough too close to the embers. The rest I’ve definitely got better and am LOVING the fact that they are done in 90 seconds!
And to heat up the oven to about 750-800F, takes maybe 35-45 minutes. Which isn’t bad at all.
Once I get the directions ironed out and as simplistic as I can make them, I’ll start sharing recipes using this type of oven as well as your home oven.
Definitely follow along in my adventures of this on my Instagram Pizza Account – @thekitchenwhisperer.pizza
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave. Honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can give suggestions on what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or just tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become better on here and it gives you guys real feedback. The absolute most critical thing you can do for me is to leave a comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I, and everyone else that goes to my site, truly would appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the week!
Recipes that are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about,
- Italian Stuffed Shells The perfect recipe to make a double batch- one for dinner and one for the freezer!
- Sheet Pan Savory Brown Sugar Pork Tenderloin with Hasselback Potatoes and Stuffed Mushrooms Savory Brown Sugar Pork Tenderloin with Hasselback potatoes and stuffed mushrooms are perfect for family dinner,
- Beef Barbacoa Bowl – This keto-friendly, gluten-free bowl is packed with roasted spaghetti squash, tangy beef barbacoa, cheese, herbs and finished with sour cream and crispy bacon lardons. It’s the perfect meal prep recipe!
- Buckeye PB Cake Ice Cream Bomb If you’re a peanut butter lover I’m about to BLOW YOUR MIND (and taste buds) with this Seriously Delicious Buckeye Ice Cream Peanut Butter Cake Bomb! Creamy peanut butter swirl ice cream, buckeye filling, chocolate cookie crumble, and ridiculous hot fudge center!
- Spinach Albacore Salad– A light and healthy salad with an amazing raspberry vinaigrette
- Creole Cajun Shrimp PoBoy– Bringing the flavors of NOLA to your kitchen!
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
With that, have one fantabulously amazing week!
♥ Monday – Kickin’ Chicken Enchiladas
♥ Tuesday – Fish Soft Tacos with Baja Cream Sauce
♥ Wednesday –Roasted Shrimp Spinach Salad with Warm Bacon Honey Dijon Vinaigrette
♥ Thursday – 15 Minute Lemon Pepper Pasta with Langostino
♥ Friday – Grilled Pollock Flatbread Pizzas
♥ Saturday – Crunchy Thai Chicken Salad Wraps
♥ Sunday – Proposal Chicken – Ultimate Roasted Chicken
♥ Dessert of the week – Apple Crumb Cake