These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week I highly recommend making the Sheet Pan Lemon Dijon Salmon & Veggies, Butterscotch Pudding Cream Pie, and the Guinness Corned Beef Reuben Pizza!
Happy Sunday TKW Family! I hope this finds you well, healthy, and safe!
August already… WOW! I swear this summer is flying by. And you’d think, if anything, it would drag considering most of us have been staying home.
However, what’s with Halloween candy and decorations already out in the stores? Seriously…stop it. I want to enjoy now, not something 3 months from now.
What are your thoughts on it?
TKW On YouTube
So I took the plunge and finally started adding videos to my YouTube channel. I’d LOVE and appreciate it if you subscribed there. I’m brand spanking new there and with the millions of TKW Family members out there, I really need to build up my subscription base there.
Not only am I creating videos for my newer recipes but I’m also going back and creating them for my most popular recipes.
Since I have 1000+ recipes posted, it’ll take me a little bit to get them all done but I’ll get there.
My goal is to do more longer-type 10-15 minute cooking videos where I talk to you while cooking – think tv-show but candid.
Candid in the sense of – I scrape the whole bowl out (no, we don’t waste stuff in my house), I’ll get batter on my face, flour on my chest and laugh at myself because I dropped/tripped/or just messed up what I was trying to say.
You’ll get me as me – true authentic Lori
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave. Honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can give suggestions on what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or just tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become better on here and it gives you guys real feedback. The absolute most critical thing you can do for me is to leave a comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I, and everyone else that goes to my site, truly would appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the week!
Recipes that are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about,
- Authentic Italian Wedding Soup This Authentic Italian wedding soup is like a bowl of pure comfort and a hug from an Italian Nonna! Mini meatballs, escarole, carrots, and acini di pepe pasta make this the best anytime soup!
- Crusty French Baguettes Nothing like warm fresh, crusty bread from the oven!
- Tuscan Herbed Dipping Bread Oil– One of my favorite things to dip bread in
- Zucchini Bars If you want a super moist, seriously delicious dessert you can make healthy or not so healthy then these Cranberry Zucchini Blondie Bars are for you! Just a few simple tweaks and you can go from angelic to sinful.
- French Radishes with Buttered toast and salt – A classic French snack of just 4 ingredients that is a surprisingly delicious, elegant lunch or snack treat that takes 5 minutes to make!
- Hummus Bowls This Mediterranean Hummus Bowl is garnished with kalamata olives, toasted pepitas, arils, red onions, and a kiss of mint for a tasty vegetarian snack or lunch!
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
With that, have one fantabulously amazing week!
♥ Monday – Double Bean Spinach Feta Burgers
♥ Tuesday – Sheet Pan Lemon Dijon Salmon & Veggies
♥ Wednesday – Slow Cooker Guinness Corned Beef
♥ Thursday – Skinny Baked Frittatas
♥ Friday – Guinness Corned Beef Reuben Pizza
♥ Saturday – Pressure Cooker St. Louis Ribs with Whiskey BBQ Sauce
♥ Sunday – Sheet Pan Teriyaki Chicken & veggies
♥ Dessert of the week – Butterscotch Pudding Cream Pie