These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week I highly recommend making the Roasted Grape White Pizza with Prosciutto, Harvest Spice Crepes with Cinnamon Cream Filling, and my Sheet Pan Teriyaki Chicken & Veggies!
Happy Sunday TKW Family! How was your week? It’s been a stressful one for us needless to say and on top of that, Mr. Fantabulous has been ill.
Why is it you take a medicine whose intention is to make you all better yet it has 3 trillion side effects that can make you feel actually worse?
It’s like “take this pill to cure your allergies but it may also cause liver failure, blindness, loss of hearing…” But at least you won’t have allergies anymore. I honestly don’t understand drug companies or the makers of them. And frankly, I don’t even want to attempt to.
That would be like me creating a recipe that for the best sugar cookie but say that it will kill your tastebuds for all other food.
SMDH – this is why I chose to be an Engineer and a Chef and not working in the drug/medicine industry.
TKW On YouTube
As I mention every Sunday, I have a YouTube channel. I’d LOVE and appreciate it if you subscribed there. I’m brand spanking new there and with the millions of TKW Family members out there, I really need to build up my subscription base there.
Not only am I creating videos for my newer recipes but I’m also going back and creating them for my most popular recipes.
Since I have 1000+ recipes posted, it’ll take me a little bit to get them all done but I’ll get there.
My goal is to do more longer-type 10-15 minute cooking videos where I talk to you while cooking – think tv-show but candid.
Candid in the sense of – I scrape the whole bowl out (no, we don’t waste stuff in my house), I’ll get batter on my face, flour on my chest and laugh at myself because I dropped/tripped/or just messed up what I was trying to say.
You’ll get me as me – true authentic Lori
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave. Honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can give suggestions on what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or just tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become better on here and it gives you guys real feedback. The absolute most critical thing you can do for me is to leave a comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I, and everyone else that goes to my site, truly would appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the week!
Recipes that are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about,
- Carrot Cake Filled Ginger Thumbprints– One of my favorite fall cookies
- Carrot Cake Jam– Yes, it truly tastes like carrot cake!
- Fresh Strawberry Frosting– Such an easy and delicious one-pot dish!
- Artisan Cranberry Chocolate Pistaschio Bread – This Artisan Cranberry Pistachio Chocolate Chip Bread is a bread lover’s dream! Slightly sweet & salty that’s perfect for morning toast or one amazing sandwich. Bakery style bread from scratch!
- Herb Roasted Garlic– Give your dishes an incredible chef-inspired depth of flavor by adding herbed roasted garlic cloves. Buttery, sweet, melt-in-your-mouth garlic deliciousness that is perfect for dips, sauces, meats, pizza and as a spread. Plus it’s SUPER EASY!
- Pasta with Mushrooms, Peas, and Bacon-Creamy porcini fettuccine nested in a Parmesan cream sauce with caramelized mushrooms, peas and crispy bacon lardons.
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
With that, have one fantabulously amazing week!
♥ Monday – Harvest Spice Crepes with Cinnamon Cream Filling
♥ Tuesday – Stuffed Shells
♥ Wednesday – Sheet Pan Teriyaki Chicken & Veggies
♥ Thursday – Butternut Chicken & Pasta
♥ Friday – Roasted Grape White Pizza with Prosciutto
♥ Saturday – Croque Madame
♥ Sunday – Osso Buco Style Short Ribs
♥ Dessert of the week – Peanut Butter Mousse Tarts