These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week I highly recommend making the Frozen Chocolate Caramel Cream Pie, Guinness Corned Beef, and the Reuben Pizza!
Happy Sunday TKW Family! It’s been a hot minute since we chatted! How are things? Life in AZ is honestly amazing thus far.
We are starting to settle into the house more and things are finally starting to shape up… only 100 boxes left to unpack instead of the 8 bajillion we started with.
Plus we’ve been blessed with some of the most amazing neighbors ever! Seriously, we lived next door to Satan’s Spawns back in Apollo. These people were outright vile and truly the most horrible human beings on the planet. So when we moved here, part of me was really nervous about our neighbors. But we truly lucked out in the best neighbor’s department! An immediate kinship happened and this place just feels like home. This is the place we were meant to be. Surrounded by amazing people, new friends, and in a gorgeous home.
Trust me, I’m thanking my lucky stars for the new friends we’ve made thus far.
…so we were kidnapped (sort of)
You probably noticed last week there wasn’t a Weekly Menu. Well, that’s because Mr. Fantabulous and I were “kidnapped” but in the best way possible. It was Thursday evening around 8:30/9 pm and my one girlfriend from Pittsburgh and I were texting. I was telling her how much I missed her and our chosen family. That we need a weekend for them to come here and maybe a Vegas excursion.
Within like 10 minutes she sends me a picture of the Phoenix airport. Just a random pic. I ask Mr. Fantabulous what’s up with that and he said, ‘Maybe she got it off of Google?’. Then a few minutes later I get another pic from the airport. It was then when I zoomed into the pic, did it have the date and time. Like it was the same time that was on my phone.
Guys, I couldn’t text her fast enough. I’m freaking out asking Mr. Fantabulous if he knew anything and he kept saying no. I’m trying to text her but my fingers wouldn’t work because I was so excited that I ended up calling her.
She answers and I’m like, “Wait, are you.. Are you… ARE YOU HERE?????” She squeals yes and tells me that they’ll be at our house in 35 minutes. I immediately started crying with joy.
They show up, I freak out, while wearing my PJs outside my house, crying like a fool, and am stupid giddy. They then say we’re going to Vegas the next day for a 3-day weekend.
Seeing them, spending time with them, was what we both needed. Our hearts were full (like our bellies as we ate like fools) and the entire time I kept telling them that they need to buy the lot next door and then we’d build an underground tunnel from our house to theirs. LOL
TKW On YouTube
As I mention every Sunday, I have a YouTube channel. I’d LOVE and appreciate it if you subscribed there. I’m brand spanking new there and with the millions of TKW Family members out there, I really need to build up my subscription base there.
Not only am I creating videos for my newer recipes but I’m also going back and creating them for my most popular recipes.
Since I have 1000+ recipes posted, it’ll take me a little bit to get them all done but I’ll get there.
My goal is to do more longer-type 10-15 minute cooking videos where I talk to you while cooking – think TV-show but candid.
Candid in the sense of – I scrape the whole bowl out (no, we don’t waste stuff in my house), I’ll get batter on my face, flour on my chest, and laugh at myself because I dropped/tripped/or just messed up what I was trying to say.
You’ll get me as me – true authentic Lori
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave. Honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can give suggestions on what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or just tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become better on here and it gives you guys real feedback. The absolute most critical thing you can do for me is to leave a comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I, and everyone else that goes to my site, truly would appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the week!
Recipes that are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about.
- Chimichurri Sauce– Jump on board the Flavor Train with this Ultimate Chimichurri sauce! Packed with fresh herbs & spices you’ll send your dishes over the top with this insanely delicious sauce!
- Sweet Potato Chipotle Lettuce Cups– These Sweet Potato Chipotle Tacos are made with crisp Tanimura & Antle® Artisan Romaine Lettuce leaves filled with sweet & spicy roasted sweet potatoes, corn, and black beans for the vegetarians in your life
- Artisan Pear Proscuitto Pizza– A tender flatbread topped with herbed oil, salty prosciutto, shallots, pears, creamy brie, thyme, and finished with balsamic glaze. It’s the perfect artisan pizza!
- Pretzel Bun Philly Steak Bombs – Add that extra “WOW” to your chili with the addition of pumpkin plus the reveal of two super-secret ingredients that will make your chili fantabulous!
- Cranberry Pistachio Chocolate Chip Bread – This Artisan Cranberry Pistachio Chocolate Chip Bread is a bread lover’s dream! Slightly sweet & salty that’s perfect for morning toast or one amazing sandwich. Bakery-style bread from scratch!
- Mexican Rice Veggie Bowls– These Mexican Veggie Rice Bowls are flavor-packed with seasoned rice, roasted corn, black beans, garden-fresh salsa Fresca, Cotija, and a kiss of lime. Perfect for meal prep and light, and healthy lunch!
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
With that, have one fantabulously amazing week!
♥ Monday – Smoky Chipotle Shrimp Tacos with Lime Crema
♥ Tuesday – Creamy Chicken & Wild Rice Soup
♥ Wednesday – Guinness Corned Beef
♥ Thursday – Honey Garlic Broiled Flank Steak
♥ Friday – Reuben Pizza
♥ Saturday – Corned Beef Hash Patty Breakfast Bagel
♥ Sunday – Korean Gochujang Sticky Boneless Beef Short Ribs
♥ Dessert of the week – Frozen Chocolate Caramel Cream Pie