These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week I highly recommend making Slow Cooker Italian Pot Roast, The Ultimate Meatloaf, and the BBQ Meatloaf Stacks!
Happy Sunday and Happy November! Wow! Can you believe it’s November? Okay, fess up, who’s been playing Christmas music or watching Christmas movies?
*raises hand* Yep – not music, yet but definitely movies! I had Elf on yesterday while I was in the kitchen working on recipes. It’s such a feel-good movie.
Coming soon – ANOTHER GIVEAWAY!
Yep, you read that right folks! ANOTHER amazing giveaway! And nope, it’s not sponsored either. It’s just my way to say thank you for being a part of the TKW Family! So watch your inboxes soon for an announcement!
TKW On YouTube
As I mention every Sunday, I have a YouTube channel. I’d LOVE and appreciate it if you subscribed there. I’m brand spanking new there and with the millions of TKW Family members out there, I need to build up my subscription base there.
Not only am I creating videos for my newer recipes but I’m also going back and creating them for my most popular recipes.
Since I have 1000+ recipes posted, it’ll take me a little bit to get them all done but I’ll get there.
My goal is to do more longer-type 10-15 minute cooking videos where I talk to you while cooking – think TV show but candid.
Candid in the sense of – I scrape the whole bowl out (no, we don’t waste stuff in my house), I’ll get batter on my face, flour on my chest, and laugh at myself because I dropped/tripped/or just messed up what I was trying to say.
You’ll get me as me – true authentic Lori
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave. Honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can give suggestions on what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or just tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become better on here and it gives you guys real feedback. The absolute most critical thing you can do for me is to leave a comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I, and everyone else that goes to my site, truly would appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the week!
Recipes that are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about.
- Cheesy Potato Cake Stacks– The best way to use leftover mashed potatoes!
- Unstuffed Cabbage Lasagna – All the same flavors of stuffed cabbage without the work of rolling them!
- Tuna Pepper Canapes– Elevating your traditional tuna salad to a whipped creamy mousse that is perfect for dips, parties, and snacking
- Dad’s Ham Salad – A Pittsburgh classic spread that is perfect for crackers, veggies, and sandwiches!
- Cowboy BBQ Beef, Bacon & Bean Chili This Cowboy BBQ Beef, Bacon & Bean Chili is hearty, stick to your ribs, chili packed with all the fixings whether you’re rustling up cattle on the range or the kiddos for practice.
- Cheesy Spaghetti Squash Pizza– Cut the carbs but not the flavor with THE BEST Spaghetti Squash Cheesy Pizza! Keeping pizza delicious but with a healthier twist!
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
With that, have one fantabulously amazing week!
♥ Monday – The Ultimate Meatloaf
♥ Tuesday – Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Prosciutto Pizza with Balsamic Drizzle
♥ Wednesday –Italian Chicken Panzanella Salad
♥ Thursday – BBQ Meatloaf Stacks
♥ Friday – Club Pizza Puffs
♥ Saturday – Crock Pot Honey Sesame Chicken
♥ Sunday – Slow Cooker Italian Pot Roast
♥ Dessert of the week – Buttery Shortbread Fruit Bars