These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week I highly recommend making the Thai Chicken Salad Wraps, Skillet Spinach & Artichoke Pizza, and the Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Egg Cookies!
Happy Sunday TKW Family! Man, I cannot wait until summer. This whole erratic cold one day/hot the next is seriously messing with me. My allergies are going haywire and I don’t know whether I need a tissue, a decongestant or a nap. Oy!
What’s the weather like where you are? I love Pittsburgh but the weather here just bites the big one!
I’ve spent the past 3 days in bed and I can tell you that I’ve pretty much read all of the Internet. I don’t have time to be sick. I have OT for my hand and well, a life. This lying in bed is for the birds. Oy!
March TKW Treasure Hunt
Are you playing along?
I’m giving away Instant Vortex by Instant Pot! It’s an air fryer, toaster oven, rotisserie oven, roasts, broils, bakes, reheats and dehydrates I’m ONLY giving out the clues on Facebook and Instagram but you have to search on my blog for the treasure chest!
On March 24th, I will publish a blog post to enter. Leave a comment on what you’d make first if you won. One entry per person. You must have solved all 5 clues correctly in order to be in the drawing for the grand prize. If you found the bonus clue, you will get 1 additional entry!
- You must leave a comment on the 5 correct blog posts that have clues on them and have #TKWTreasureHunt – if your guess is wrong, I will respond to your comment so you can look for the correct post!
- Open to US residents only. Winners will have 48 hours to respond via email otherwise prize will be forfeited.
- Giveaway is no way endorsed/sponsored/
administered by or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
- Giveaway runs from 3/1/2020-3/31/2020.
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave. Honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can give suggestions on what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or just tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become better on here and it gives you guys real feedback. The absolute most critical thing you can do for me is to leave a comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I, and everyone else that goes to my site, truly would appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the week!
Recipes that are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about,
- Skinny Potato Dipper– Kind of like melting potatoes but skinnier and more delicious!
- Instant Pot Wild Grain Rice– This is the only way I cook this rice! Perfect every single time
- One Minute Quinoa– Just one minute is all it takes in the Instant Pot!
- One-Pot Chili Cheesy Beefy Pasta– Such an easy and delicious one-pot dish!
- Grandma’s Ice Box Pie– My Grandmother’s orange cream icebox pie with NILLA Wafers crust is luscious, creamy, dreamy and no-bake! It’s the perfect warm-weather pie!
- Best Broccoli Slaw Crispy and packed with veggies, seeds, cranberries, and bacon topped with my Grandma’s amazing old fashioned boiled dressing. Every cookout needs this dish!
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m going to call it a day. This head/ear/throat/chest whatever I have has knocked me down hard. I want to crawl back under the covers and sleep until I see the doctor tomorrow
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
With that, have one fantabulously amazing week!
♥ Monday – Gochujang Short Ribs with Sticky Sauce
♥ Tuesday – Thai Chicken Salad Wraps
♥ Wednesday – Pork Tenderloin with Potatoes & Brussels
♥ Thursday – Philly Pretzel Bun Cheesesteak Bombs
♥ Friday – Skillet Spinach & Artichoke Pizza
♥ Saturday – Crockpot Honey Sesame Chicken
♥ Sunday – Kielbasa, green beans and potatoes
♥ Dessert of the week – Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Egg Cookies