These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week I highly recommend making Spicy Buffalo Cauliflower Pizza with Ranch Slaw, Honey Garlic Broiled Flank Steak, and Cheesy Hot Tuna Noodle Casserole!
Happy Sunday TKW Family! How has your weekend been? Ours was good though it felt (still feels) non-stop. Friday after work I did nothing but run around trying desperately to find plastic wrap. Literally, 2 Sam’s Clubs, my restaurant supply store, a Costco, and a Walmart, and no one had any. Thankfully I was able to order the big commercial size from Amazon.
Seriously, isn’t Amazon amazing?
26 years later and he’s still full of surprises
So I’ve never been one that’s a fan of going out on actual Valentine’s Day or the whole flowers and candy spiel. It seems forced and grotesquely overpriced. It took Mr. Fantabulous years to realize that I was actually serious when I would say I never wanted to go out that day to celebrate. That to me, I prefer the little things. The unexpected things.
Last Thursday was his first time driving after a very long time with recovering from 2 pretty bad knee surgeries. When he came home, I was lying on the bed just relaxing as my days have been super crazy busy with work. When he came in he had this huge smile on his face. He handed me a beautiful bouquet of flowers that had actual orchids in it. When I asked what these were for he said, “Just because I love you. You’re the most selfless person I’ve ever met and always put me and others above you. There’s no special holiday, no special reason honey. It’s just because I saw them and they reminded me of you – so beautiful.” Yep, I teared up.
He’s a keeper!
Have you seen the feature of Reels on Instagram and Facebook? They are anywhere from 15 seconds to 60 seconds little videos of content. I’ve been posting them on Instagram for quite some time now but have recently started to post some on Facebook too. If you get a chance, check them out! While you’re there, please give me a follow!
- Lip Smackin’ Sweet & Tangy BBQ sauce – Facebook and Instagram
- Pepperoni Pizza Rolls – Facebook
- No-Knead Focaccia – Facebook and Instagram
- Woodfired Pizza – Facebook & Instagram
- Woodfired Bacon – Facebook & Instagram
- How to use a ButterBell – Facebook
- Skillet Hot Sausage Pepornatta – Facebook
- Nashville Hot Chicken & Potato kebobs – Facebook & Instagram
- Pepperoni & Buratta Pizza on the Big Green Egg – Facebook
- Cast Iron Pizza on the Big Green Egg – Facebook and Instagram
- Christmas Tree Pizza – Facebook and Instagram
- Nashville Hot Chicken & Potato kebobs – Instagram
- Instant Pot Pulled Mexican Chicken – Facebook
TKW On YouTube
As I mention every Sunday, I have a YouTube channel. I’d LOVE and appreciate it if you subscribed there. I’m brand spanking new there and with the millions of TKW Family members out there, I need to build up my subscription base there.
Not only am I creating videos for my newer recipes but I’m also going back and creating them for my most popular recipes.
Since I have 1000+ recipes posted, it’ll take me a little bit to get them all done but I’ll get there.
My goal is to do more longer-type 10-15 minute cooking videos where I talk to you while cooking – think TV show but candid.
Candid in the sense of – I scrape the whole bowl out (no, we don’t waste stuff in my house), I’ll get batter on my face, flour on my chest, and laugh at myself because I dropped/tripped/or just messed up what I was trying to say.
You’ll get me as me – true authentic Lori
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave. Honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can give suggestions on what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or just tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become better on here and it gives you guys real feedback. The absolute most critical thing you can do for me is to leave a comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I, and everyone else that goes to my site, truly would appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the week!
Recipes that are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about.
- Sweet Potato Chipotle Lettuce Cups– These Sweet Potato Chipotle Tacos are made with crisp Tanimura & Antle® Artisan Romaine Lettuce leaves filled with sweet & spicy roasted sweet potatoes, corn, and black beans for the vegetarians in your life
- Artisan Pear Proscuitto Pizza– A tender flatbread topped with herbed oil, salty prosciutto, shallots, pears, creamy brie, thyme, and finished with balsamic glaze. It’s the perfect artisan pizza!
- Pretzel Bun Philly Steak Bombs – Add that extra “WOW” to your chili with the addition of pumpkin plus the reveal of two super-secret ingredients that will make your chili fantabulous!
- Cranberry Pistachio Chocolate Chip Bread – This Artisan Cranberry Pistachio Chocolate Chip Bread is a bread lover’s dream! Slightly sweet & salty that’s perfect for morning toast or one amazing sandwich. Bakery-style bread from scratch!
- Cold Tuna Noodle Casserole– My Mom’s cold tuna noodle casserole is creamy, packed with tuna chunks, green peas, and the brightness of dill!
- Lobster Roll– A Pittsburgh Chef’s take on a lobster roll, done ‘burgh style.
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
With that, have one fantabulously amazing week!
♥ Monday – Cheesy Hot Tuna Noodle Casserole
♥ Tuesday – Honey Garlic Broiled Flank Steak
♥ Wednesday – Creamy Chicken & Wild Rice Soup
♥ Thursday – White Bean and Corn Veggie Burgers
♥ Friday –Spicy Buffalo Cauliflower Pizza with Ranch Slaw
♥ Saturday – Hot Sausage with Peppers and Onions
♥ Sunday – Hot Damn Sriracha Honey Butter Roasted Chicken
♥ Dessert of the week – Grandma’s Vanilla Bean Cream Cheese Pound Cake