These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week I highly recommend making Guinness Corned Beef with Cabbage, Potatoes & Carrots, Guinness Corned Beef Reuben Pizza, and Creole Cajun Shrimp Po’Boy!
Happy Sunday TKW Family! How was your week? Ours wasn’t too bad; busy. But then when isn’t life busy? I have many friends that are retired and they are still just as busy as when they held down full-time jobs. It’s crazy. I’ve often thought about what life would be like when I retired.
Would I travel? Would I finally get a hobby that I didn’t turn into a business? Would I just sit back and finally take a break to catch my breath? Honestly, I don’t think I’ll ever really retire. It’s not a money thing but rather an “I can’t sit still” thing.
Like when I’m recovering from surgery and told to stay in bed and do nothing – that for me is punishment; torture really. I just really enjoy working. Some days more, some days less but then that’s life, you know?
What about you? Are you retired? If so, how do you spend your days?
$100 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway
Did you guys see the giveaway I’m having? Make sure to enter using the link below!
Have you seen the feature of Reels on Instagram and Facebook? They are anywhere from 15 seconds to 60 seconds little videos of content. I’ve been posting them on Instagram for quite some time now but have recently started to post some on Facebook too. If you get a chance, check them out! While you’re there, please give me a follow!
- All things Blueberry – Facebook
- Growing Microgreens – Facebook
- Grilled Pomegranate Flank Steaks– Facebook
- Lip Smackin’ Sweet & Tangy BBQ sauce – Facebook and Instagram
- Pepperoni Pizza Rolls – Facebook
- No-Knead Focaccia – Facebook and Instagram
- Woodfired Pizza – Facebook & Instagram
- Woodfired Bacon – Facebook & Instagram
- How to use a ButterBell – Facebook
- Skillet Hot Sausage Pepornatta – Facebook
- Nashville Hot Chicken & Potato kebobs – Facebook & Instagram
- Pepperoni & Buratta Pizza on the Big Green Egg – Facebook
- Cast Iron Pizza on the Big Green Egg – Facebook and Instagram
- Christmas Tree Pizza – Facebook and Instagram
- Nashville Hot Chicken & Potato kebobs – Instagram
- Instant Pot Pulled Mexican Chicken – Facebook
TKW On YouTube
As I mention every Sunday, I have a YouTube channel. I’d LOVE and appreciate it if you subscribed there. I’m brand spanking new there and with the millions of TKW Family members out there, I need to build up my subscription base there.
Not only am I creating videos for my newer recipes but I’m also going back and creating them for my most popular recipes.
Since I have 1000+ recipes posted, it’ll take me a little bit to get them all done but I’ll get there.
My goal is to do more longer-type 10-15 minute cooking videos where I talk to you while cooking – think TV show but candid.
Candid in the sense of – I scrape the whole bowl out (no, we don’t waste stuff in my house), I’ll get batter on my face, flour on my chest, and laugh at myself because I dropped/tripped/or just messed up what I was trying to say.
You’ll get me as me – true authentic Lori
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave. Honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can give suggestions on what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or just tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become better on here and it gives you guys real feedback. The absolute most critical thing you can do for me is to leave a comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I, and everyone else that goes to my site, truly would appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the week!
Recipes that are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about.
- Ultimate Guinness Reuben Dip – Everything you love about Guinness and Reuben sandwiches but in an amazing dip!
- Guinness Crock Pot Corned Beef & Cabbage with a Guinness Reduction Sauce– The absolute BEST Crock Pot Guinness Corned Beef and Cabbage recipe with Guinness reduction sauce! Fall-apart corned beef that melts in your mouth!
- Guinness Corned Beef Sliders with Irish Cheese– Tender Guinness corned beef sliders topped with melted Irish Cheddar Cheese
- Skinny Baked Crispy Crunchy Fish Sticks – These crispy crunchy fish sticks are super easy, baked so they are healthy AND seriously delicious!
- Grilled Fish Soft Tacos with Baja Cream Sauce – These are my favorite fish tacos!
- No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake Parfaits– Layers of sweetened graham crackers, luscious creamy vanilla bean no-bake cheesecake, and the best fresh blueberry sauce make up this heavenly dessert. All the flavor without the fuss of a traditional cheesecake!
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
With that, have one fantabulously amazing week!
♥ Monday – Maple Chipotle BBQ Pork Tenderloin
♥ Tuesday – Smoky Chipotle Shrimp Tacos with Lime Crema
♥ Wednesday – Creole Cajun Shrimp Po’Boy
♥ Thursday – Guinness Corned Beef with Cabbage, Potatoes & Carrots
♥ Friday –Guinness Corned Beef Reuben Pizza
♥ Saturday – My Favorite Reuben Sandwich
♥ Sunday – Pressure Cooker Boneless Thick-Cut Pork Chops with Oniony Mashed potatoes and Pork Gravy!
♥ Dessert of the week – Butterscotch Pudding Cream Pie