These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week I highly recommend making Pepperoni Grandma Pizza, Ultimate Pressure Cooker BBQ Coke Pulled Pork sandwiches and Cowboy Meatball Sliders!
Happy Sunday TKW Family! How was your week? Ours was slow and fast all at the same time! On Tuesday I told my boss to “have a great weekend!” Wishful thinking it was already Friday perhaps or just that it felt like I worked an entire week in 2 days? Tuesday was Mr. Fantabulous’s birthday so we went out to this amazing Italian restaurant and then to a movie.
Since we were having folks over for a small party on Saturday I started prepping food and pizza dough Wednesday. Thursday we had a charity event and all day Friday and Saturday we were busy prepping for the party. By the time the party was here, he and I both were able to sit down and enjoy ourselves with our new friends.
Seeing him with the biggest smile on his face, hearing his belly laugh, and just overall being so happy – best thing ever! I so wish Saturday night went in slow-mo as I had so much fun and didn’t want the night to end. By 1:30 am we were in bed and this lazy butt slept in until 10:30! I know, right!? Needless to say, it’s been a rather lazy day with doing just the bare minimum – including just enjoying a TON of leftovers.
Have you seen the feature of Reels on Instagram and Facebook? They are anywhere from 15 seconds to 60 seconds little videos of content. I’ve been posting them on Instagram for quite some time now but have recently started to post some on Facebook too. If you get a chance, check them out! While you’re there, please give me a follow!
- Check out the Pizza Expo – Facebook and Instagram – Day 1 and Day 2
- Green Chili Bacon Blistered Shishito Peppers – Facebook and Instagram
- Cheesy Guinness Reuben Gnocchi Casserole – Facebook and Instagram
- Grilled Shaved Brussels Sprouts Salad with Bacon Dijon Vinaigrette – Facebook and Instagram
- My Latest Avocado Toast Obsession – Facebook and Instagram
- All things Blueberry – Facebook
- Growing Microgreens – Facebook
- Grilled Pomegranate Flank Steaks– Facebook
- Lip Smackin’ Sweet & Tangy BBQ sauce – Facebook and Instagram
- Pepperoni Pizza Rolls – Facebook
- No-Knead Focaccia – Facebook and Instagram
- Woodfired Pizza – Facebook & Instagram
- Woodfired Bacon – Facebook & Instagram
- How to use a ButterBell – Facebook
- Skillet Hot Sausage Pepornatta – Facebook
- Nashville Hot Chicken & Potato kebobs – Facebook & Instagram
- Pepperoni & Buratta Pizza on the Big Green Egg – Facebook
- Cast Iron Pizza on the Big Green Egg – Facebook and Instagram
- Christmas Tree Pizza – Facebook and Instagram
- Nashville Hot Chicken & Potato kebobs – Instagram
- Instant Pot Pulled Mexican Chicken – Facebook
TKW On YouTube
As I mention every Sunday, I have a YouTube channel. I’d LOVE and appreciate it if you subscribed there. I’m brand spanking new there and with the millions of TKW Family members out there, I need to build up my subscription base there.
Not only am I creating videos for my newer recipes but I’m also going back and creating them for my most popular recipes.
Since I have 1000+ recipes posted, it’ll take me a little bit to get them all done but I’ll get there.
My goal is to do more longer-type 10-15 minute cooking videos where I talk to you while cooking – think TV show but candid.
Candid in the sense of – I scrape the whole bowl out (no, we don’t waste stuff in my house), I’ll get batter on my face, flour on my chest, and laugh at myself because I dropped/tripped/or just messed up what I was trying to say.
You’ll get me as me – true authentic Lori
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave. Honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can give suggestions on what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or just tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become better on here and it gives you guys real feedback. The absolute most critical thing you can do for me is to leave a comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I, and everyone else that goes to my site, truly would appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the week!
Recipes that are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about.
- Sheet Pan Smoked Kielbasa with Herbed Potatoes and Green Beans– Get your deliciousness on with this one-pan meal! Sheet Pan Smoked Kielbasa, potatoes, and green beans make up a delicious dinner in no time plus it’s perfect for weekly meal prep…or when you only want to wash one dish!
- Crusty No-Knead Bread– Whether you’re a novice or an experienced bread baker, No-Knead bread is the easiest and one of the tastiest bread you’ll ever make! Just dump it in a bowl, mix, let it rest overnight, and dump it into a dutch oven the next day to bake! Easy, peasy, delicious!
- Freezer Frittatas– These Skinny High-Protein Baked Frittatas are the perfect anytime breakfast recipe! Perfect for meal prep and freezer friendly!
- Grilled Zucchini Pizza Bites– When you’re craving pizza but don’t want all of the carbs
- World’s Best Salad Ever – Grilled Chicken, Bacon, Egg, and other deliciousness– Big statement but just one bite is all you’ll need to see why!
- Chicken Barbacoa Soft Tacos– These Mission® Super Soft Flour Tortillas filled with Mexican spiced shredded chicken, crumbled Cotija, shaved radishes, cilantro, chopped tomatoes, and lime crema are certain to become a family favorite!
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
With that, have one fantabulously amazing week!
♥ Monday – Baked Chicken & Broccoli Rice Casserole
♥ Tuesday – Ultimate Oven Fried BBQ Chicken
♥ Wednesday – Ultimate Pressure Cooker BBQ Coke Pulled Pork sandwiches
♥ Thursday –Cowboy Meatball Sliders
♥ Friday – Pepperoni Grandma Pizza
♥ Saturday – Instant Pot Gochujang Short Ribs
♥ Sunday – Thick-Cut Pork Chops with Oniony Mashed potatoes and Pork Gravy!
♥ Dessert of the week – Ultimate Mounds Brownies