These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week I highly recommend making Roast Turkey with Red Pepper Jelly & Melty Asiago Hoagie, Buffalo Chicken Pizza, and Korean Gochujang Sticky Chicken Breasts (Instant Pot)!
Happy Sunday TKW Family! I hope this finds you well. If you’ve followed along on social media you’ll find out the updates on how my hand surgery went on Wednesday. To ensure that I got this out in time, I’m writing the post ahead of time.
So no new news will be in here as by the time I would be publishing this, I’ll be laid up in bed in a sling and or egg crate thing for my hand. On social media, I can hopefully use one hand to type or use voice-to-post. On these posts, I can’t.
Wait, folks schedule posts?
Yep! I do it for recipes but almost never for Sunday weekly menu posts. It’s all a part of my world. You come up with a recipe concept, create it, test it and then either tweak/modify, test again and if you’re like me test the same recipe 5 more times to ensure repeatable quality. Then, on the last test, you then take your recipe shots and videos. After that you then spend hours editing the media, writing up the post, and then finally scheduling.
To summarize – each recipe from start to post takes about 24 hours. So that’s why we schedule them.
Weekly Menus are a culmination of prior recipes in a single post. There is where I give status updates to those that aren’t on social media.
Have you seen the feature of Reels on Instagram and Facebook? They are anywhere from 15 seconds to 60 seconds little videos of content. I’ve been posting them on Instagram for quite some time now but have recently started to post some on Facebook too. If you get a chance, check them out! While you’re there, please give me a follow!
- Guacamole & More Seasoned Fancy Toast – Instagram
- Cheesy Stuffed Ricotta Parmesan Bacon Meatballs on the Grill – Instagram
- Chiptole Honey Grilled Chicken Kabobs – Instagram
- Everything No-Knead Focaccia – Instagram
- How to store radishes – Instagram
- New Toast Love – Ricotta, Wild Mushroom Salt, Radishes & Olive Oil – Instagram
- New Big Green Egg Gear & Grilled Steak – Instagram
- Grilled Potatoes, Asparagus & Steaks on the Big Green Egg – Instagram
- Mr. F, Special Breakfast Sandwich – Instagram
TKW On YouTube
As I mention every Sunday, I have a YouTube channel. I’d LOVE and appreciate it if you subscribed there. I’m brand spanking new there and with the millions of TKW Family members out there, I need to build up my subscription base there.
Not only am I creating videos for my newer recipes but I’m also going back and creating them for my most popular recipes.
Since I have 1000+ recipes posted, it’ll take me a little bit to get them all done but I’ll get there.
My goal is to do more longer-type 10-15 minute cooking videos where I talk to you while cooking – think TV show but candid.
Candid in the sense of – I scrape the whole bowl out (no, we don’t waste stuff in my house), I’ll get batter on my face, flour on my chest, and laugh at myself because I dropped/tripped/or just messed up what I was trying to say.
You’ll get me as me – true authentic Lori
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave. Honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can give suggestions on what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or just tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become better on here and it gives you guys real feedback. The absolute most critical thing you can do for me is to leave a comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I, and everyone else that goes to my site, truly would appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the week!
Recipes that are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about.
- French Onion Dip This Homemade French Onion Chip dip is THE BEST dip you’ll ever have! Make up a big batch of this, grab some chips/pretzels, and head on over to the party! You’ll be a huge hit!
- Greek Turkey Burgers– These Greek Turkey burgers are juicy and loaded with incredible Greek flavors like oregano, dill, lemon, feta, and tzatziki. Make your next meal a delicious burger!
- Pressure Cooker Honey BBQ Boneless Chicken Thighs and brown rice– Super tender chicken coated in the best bbq sauce ever!
- Creamy Baked Gnocchi with Arugula and Sausage– A comforting meal that doesn’t require a lot of work!
- Tuscan White Bean & Sausage Soup– This Tuscan White Bean & Sausage Spinach Soup will definitely warm you up on a cold day. With the flavors of Tuscany, you can’t help but fall in love with this soup! Serve this with some crusty bread!
- Chunky Portabello Parmesan Veggie Burgers– Portabella mushrooms, zucchini, Italian herbs, and cheeses make this one AMAZING Portabella Parmesan Veggie Burger! Whether you’re a vegetarian or a carnivore you’ll love this burger!
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
With that, have one fantabulously amazing week!
♥ Monday – Korean Gochujang Sticky Chicken Breasts (Instant Pot)
♥ Tuesday – Thick-Cut Pork Chops with Oniony Mashed potatoes and Pork Gravy
♥ Wednesday – Freezer Burritos
♥ Thursday – Roast Turkey with Red Pepper Jelly & Melty Asiago Hoagie
♥ Friday – Buffalo Chicken Pizza
♥ Saturday – Sheet Pan Lemon Dijon Salmon & Veggies
♥ Sunday – Italian Stuffed Shells
♥ Dessert of the week –Orange Cream Ice Box Pie