These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week I highly recommend making Cheesy Asparagus & Salami Puff Pastry, Slow cooker Pulled Banana Pepper Roast, and Nectarine Crisp with Cinnamon Oat Pecan Streusel!
Happy Sunday TKW Family! How was your week? Mine was pretty great until my stomach decided I didn’t need to eat for 2.5 days.
After having 2 stomach surgeries over the past 22 years my tummy is a jerk, plain and simple. One day I can eat broccoli until it comes out of my ears and the next day, one nibble, and I’m sick for hours.
Well, that was me on Wednesday. I baked up a light lunch of branzino, new potatoes, and a tomato & cucumber salad. It was pretty freaking delicious. Well, not even 30 minutes later I knew I was done. Nothing was wrong with the food as Mr. Fantabulous was fine. It was just my stomach decided that it wasn’t having the fish, water, ginger ale, or anything… for two and half days. I’m not shocked by it as it happens enough that I’m used to it – side effects of stomach surgery. But I hadn’t had it last that long.
Thankfully I’m much better now and can eat real food. I can chuckle about it now and call it the best diet ever as I lost 4 pounds. But man oh man, that was rough!
Have you seen the feature of Reels on Instagram and Facebook? They are anywhere from 15 seconds to 60 seconds little videos of content. I’ve been posting them on Instagram for quite some time now but have recently started to post some on Facebook too. If you get a chance, check them out! While you’re there, please give me a follow!
- BLT Wood-Fired Pizza
- Cheesy Salami Puff Pastries
- Emile Henry Cheese Baker
- Making 2 Pizzas on the Big Green Egg
- Peep my Pantry! See a Chef’s Snack Bins!
- Very Vanilla Fruit Cookie Tart – Instagram
- Brownie Ice Cream Sandwiches – Instagram
- Aqua de Jamacia (Hibiscus tea) – Instagram
- Southwestern Chicken Pizza – Instagram
- Cheesy Stuffed Pretzel Crusted Pizza – Instagram
- Blueberry Cheesecake Parfaits – Instagram
- No-Knead Focaccia – Instagram
- 2 Super Fat & Fudgy Cookies – Instagram
- Pancake Egg Bacon Cheese Breakfast Sandwiches – Instagram
TKW On YouTube
As I mention every Sunday, I have a YouTube channel. I’d LOVE and appreciate it if you subscribed there. I’m brand spanking new there and with the millions of TKW Family members out there, I need to build up my subscription base there.
Not only am I creating videos for my newer recipes but I’m also going back and creating them for my most popular recipes.
Since I have 1000+ recipes posted, it’ll take me a little bit to get them all done but I’ll get there.
My goal is to do more longer-type 10-15 minute cooking videos where I talk to you while cooking – think TV show but candid.
Candid in the sense of – I scrape the whole bowl out (no, we don’t waste stuff in my house), I’ll get batter on my face, flour on my chest, and laugh at myself because I dropped/tripped/or just messed up what I was trying to say.
You’ll get me as me – true authentic Lori
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave. Honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can give suggestions on what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or just tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become better on here and it gives you guys real feedback. The absolute most critical thing you can do for me is to leave a comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I, and everyone else that goes to my site, truly would appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the week!
Recipes that are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about.
- Black & Blue Berry Crisp– A combination of Black and Blueberries topped with a crispy cinnamon oat pecan streusel makes for one easy and delicious anytime dessert!
- Crack Chicken – Seriously this BBQ Crack Chicken Casserole is LEGIT! This is the PERFECT tailgate/pot luck/office lunch/brunch/because-it’s-Wednesday casserole you’ll ever make! Folks will be begging for the recipe!
- BBQ Jelly Drumsticks – These 15-minute BBQ Jelly drumsticks are super easy and super delicious thanks to the pressure cooker! You get all the great flavors of bbq’d chicken without ever having to fire up the grill.
- Cherry Chipotle BBQ Sauce – If you love a sweet heat, then you’ll love this sauce!
- BBQ Chicken Quarters – All the great flavors of bbq’d chicken without firing up the grill
- Sticky Honey BBQ Sauce – Sticky and sweet is what this addictive bbq sauce is.
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
With that, have one fantabulously amazing week!
♥ Monday – Baked Sheet Pan Lemon Dijon Salmon and Veggies
♥ Tuesday –Cheesy Asparagus & Salami Puff Pastry
♥ Wednesday – Slow cooker Pulled Banana Pepper Roast
♥ Thursday – Thai-Style Chilled Shrimp Lettuce Cups
♥ Friday – Southwestern Mexican Chicken Pizza
♥ Saturday – Hot sausage, peppers, and onions
♥ Sunday – Thanksgiving Turkey Meatballs
♥ Dessert of the week –Nectarine Crisp with Cinnamon Oat Pecan Streusel