These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week I highly recommend making Crock Pot Honey Sesame Chicken, Roast Turkey with Red Pepper Jelly & Melty Asiago Hoagie, and Spaghetti Squash Pizza!
Happy Sunday all of you beautiful TKW Family members! How are you all? Today I’m tired. I felt like all I did was run around all weekend getting supplies or going to 9 trillion stores. Then when I was home, all I did was work.
But it’s all good though. I mean all of the stuff I did was for my company which is my heart and soul. So when it’s something you truly love, something you’re so passionate about…is it really work?
So y’all, you would not BELIEVE how much of an issue it’s been to find pizza firewood here. I did find one person however they barely had any and it wasn’t ever seasoned well. So I took to Facebook – because that’s what we do these days. There I posted about looking for someone or a company that had it and VOILA! There’s a place about 12 miles from me that is, well, a firewood farm.
You know what this means right? I can do a few things:
- Post lots of pizza recipes on here and on social media
- Start back to teaching how to make pizza
- Sell some pizzas again until I get a brick and mortar
Have you seen the feature of Reels on Instagram and Facebook? They are anywhere from 15 seconds to 60 seconds little videos of content. I’ve been posting them on Instagram for quite some time now but have recently started to post some on Facebook too. If you get a chance, check them out! While you’re there, please give me a follow!
- Lip Smackin’ Sweet & Tangy BBQ sauce – Facebook and Instagram
- Pepperoni Pizza Rolls – Facebook
- No-Knead Focaccia – Facebook and Instagram
- Woodfired Pizza – Facebook & Instagram
- Woodfired Bacon – Facebook & Instagram
- How to use a ButterBell – Facebook
- Skillet Hot Sausage Pepornatta – Facebook
- Nashville Hot Chicken & Potato kebobs – Facebook & Instagram
- Pepperoni & Buratta Pizza on the Big Green Egg – Facebook
- Cast Iron Pizza on the Big Green Egg – Facebook and Instagram
- Christmas Tree Pizza – Facebook and Instagram
- Nashville Hot Chicken & Potato kebobs – Instagram
- Instant Pot Pulled Mexican Chicken – Facebook
TKW On YouTube
As I mention every Sunday, I have a YouTube channel. I’d LOVE and appreciate it if you subscribed there. I’m brand spanking new there and with the millions of TKW Family members out there, I need to build up my subscription base there.
Not only am I creating videos for my newer recipes but I’m also going back and creating them for my most popular recipes.
Since I have 1000+ recipes posted, it’ll take me a little bit to get them all done but I’ll get there.
My goal is to do more longer-type 10-15 minute cooking videos where I talk to you while cooking – think TV show but candid.
Candid in the sense of – I scrape the whole bowl out (no, we don’t waste stuff in my house), I’ll get batter on my face, flour on my chest, and laugh at myself because I dropped/tripped/or just messed up what I was trying to say.
You’ll get me as me – true authentic Lori
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave. Honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can give suggestions on what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or just tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become better on here and it gives you guys real feedback. The absolute most critical thing you can do for me is to leave a comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I, and everyone else that goes to my site, truly would appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the week!
Recipes that are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about.
- The Best Mac ‘n Cheese– Truly the cheesiest, creamiest mac ‘n cheeses you’ll ever have!
- Crispy Crunchy Fish Sticks – These crispy crunchy fish sticks are super easy, baked so they are healthy AND seriously delicious! Whether you are a little kid or a big kid, you’ll fall in love with these! High in protein and low in fat, since they are baked to crispy perfection, these fish sticks are a must-make!
- One Minute Steamed Cauliflower – Grab your favorite pressure cooker and whip up healthy and delicious steamed cauliflower in just one minute under pressure! Enjoy this low-carb healthy vegetable made in no time!
- Spaghetti Squash Pizza Crust– Cut the carbs but not the flavor with THE BEST Spaghetti Squash Pizza Crust! Keeping pizza delicious but with a healthier twist!
- Oven Roasted Spaghetti Squash – Learn how to perfectly oven roast a spaghetti squash or, if you’re short on time, make it in the instant pot! Perfect for those no-carb, keto-friendly, gluten-free meals when you want a pasta-like noodle!
- Savory Caramelized Onion, Mushroom, and Thyme Tart– Perfect for a snack entertaining or meal!
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
With that, have one fantabulously amazing week!
♥ Monday – Roast Turkey with Red Pepper Jelly & Melty Asiago Hoagie
♥ Tuesday – Meatball Stuffed Manicotti
♥ Wednesday – Thai Noodles with Chicken in a spicy peanut sauce
♥ Thursday – One Pan Mexican Chicken & Rice
♥ Friday –Spaghetti Squash Pizza
♥ Saturday –Tilapia Burgers with Jalapeno Slaw
♥ Sunday –Crock Pot Honey Sesame Chicken
♥ Dessert of the week – Double Chocolate Flourless Brownies