These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week, I highly recommend making my Go Crazy & Jelly Bars (Cookie Butter Peanut Butter & Jelly Bars), Slow Cooker Honey Balsamic Chicken Thighs, and Italian Veggie Stuffed Zucchini Boats.
Happy Sunday TKW Family and Happy Fathers’ Day! How are you celebrating Dad today? Since Papa Fantabulous still lives in Pittsburgh we’ll call him later. I so miss them both.
Today I’m grilling some bit ol fat steaks, grilling up some zucchini and asparagus, and roasting sweet potatoes. I’ve not yet decided about dessert. Do you have any suggestions?
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can suggest what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become a better Chef. When you give honest feedback on the recipes you’ve made by following the instructions as written, that’s truly appreciated! The most critical thing you can do for me is to comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I and everyone else who goes to my site would truly appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the Week!
These recipes are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about.
- Swedish Meatballs – These Swedish meatballs are soft, tender, and deliciously seasoned with a hint of allspice smothered in a rich and decadent beef gravy!
- Chunky Roasted Strawberry Sauce– Roasting brown sugared kissed strawberries draw out their natural sweetness, leaving you with the softest most delicious strawberry sauce you’ll ever have.
- Instant Pot Mexican Stuffed Peppers – No longer do you have to slave over a hot oven for hours to get seriously delicious stuffed peppers! All you need is a pressure cooker and 10 minutes! These Pressure Cooker Mexican Stuffed Peppers are easy, heart-healthy, and delicious!
- Cucumber Cups with Creamy Chicken Whip – Easy, Healthy, Lo-Carb, and Seriously Delicious are what these Cucumber Cups with Creamy Chicken Whip are all about! Cream cheese, chicken and spices whipped to a light mousse pipped into a cucumber cup.
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Prosciutto Pizza with Balsamic Drizzle – Step up your pizza game in a seriously delicious, fancy schmancy way! Roasted Brussels sprouts, crispy prosciutto, creamy Gruyere, and a honey balsamic drizzle make this one friggen fantabulous pizza!
- Ultimate Roasted Beef Tenderloin Filet – impress your family and friends with this easy and delicious roasted beef tenderloin!
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
♥ Monday –Caramel Infused Apple Cheddar Chicken Burgers
♥ Tuesday – One Pot Cheesy Chili Beef Mac
♥ Wednesday – Slow Cooker Honey Balsamic Chicken Thighs
♥ Thursday – Thai Chicken Lettuce Wraps
♥ Friday – Spinach & Artichoke Crispy Skillet Pan Pizza with optional Garlic Butter Herb Shrimp
♥ Saturday – Italian Veggie Stuffed Zucchini Boats
♥ Sunday – Sheet Pan Savory Brown Sugar Pork Tenderloin with Hasselback Potatoes and Stuffed Mushrooms
♥ Dessert of the week – Go Crazy & Jelly Bars (Cookie Butter Peanut Butter & Jelly Bars)