These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week I highly recommend making Cheesy Bacon Pickle Wraps, Porcini Pasta with peas & bacon, and The Best Blueberry Muffin Bread!
Happy Sunday TKW Family! How has your weekend been? Ours was good though it was busy, or at least it felt like it, yet I feel like I didn’t get much accomplished. It’s like I started a million different things but only finished a handful of items. Did you ever have weeks like that where you have so much on your plate that you really get barely anything done?
It’s odd for me as I’m normally ridiculously organized. But it was like personal life chores and work and then my TKW work stuff just felt like they were battling for my attention. Oy! So today, after I post this, my goal is to punch out test recipes (big goals, right?) and then have enough time later on to have “me time”. We shall see!
Have you seen the feature of Reels on Instagram and Facebook? They are anywhere from 15 seconds to 60 seconds little videos of content. I’ve been posting them on Instagram for quite some time now but have recently started to post some on Facebook too. If you get a chance, check them out! While you’re there, please give me a follow!
- Lip Smackin’ Sweet & Tangy BBQ sauce – Facebook and Instagram
- Pepperoni Pizza Rolls – Facebook
- No-Knead Focaccia – Facebook and Instagram
- Woodfired Pizza – Facebook & Instagram
- Woodfired Bacon – Facebook & Instagram
- How to use a ButterBell – Facebook
- Skillet Hot Sausage Pepornatta – Facebook
- Nashville Hot Chicken & Potato kebobs – Facebook & Instagram
- Pepperoni & Buratta Pizza on the Big Green Egg – Facebook
- Cast Iron Pizza on the Big Green Egg – Facebook and Instagram
- Christmas Tree Pizza – Facebook and Instagram
- Nashville Hot Chicken & Potato kebobs – Instagram
- Instant Pot Pulled Mexican Chicken – Facebook
TKW On YouTube
As I mention every Sunday, I have a YouTube channel. I’d LOVE and appreciate it if you subscribed there. I’m brand spanking new there and with the millions of TKW Family members out there, I need to build up my subscription base there.
Not only am I creating videos for my newer recipes but I’m also going back and creating them for my most popular recipes.
Since I have 1000+ recipes posted, it’ll take me a little bit to get them all done but I’ll get there.
My goal is to do more longer-type 10-15 minute cooking videos where I talk to you while cooking – think TV show but candid.
Candid in the sense of – I scrape the whole bowl out (no, we don’t waste stuff in my house), I’ll get batter on my face, flour on my chest, and laugh at myself because I dropped/tripped/or just messed up what I was trying to say.
You’ll get me as me – true authentic Lori
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave. Honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can give suggestions on what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or just tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become better on here and it gives you guys real feedback. The absolute most critical thing you can do for me is to leave a comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I, and everyone else that goes to my site, truly would appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the week!
Recipes that are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about.
- Grilled White Fish Pizza with Slaw Taking your favorite white fish taco and pizzafying it!
- Italian Rocket– When you want a seriously delicious Italian hoagie!
- Tuna Pepper Canapes– Elevating your traditional tuna salad to a whipped creamy mousse that is perfect for dips, parties, and snacking!
- Pumpkin Beef Chili – Add that extra “WOW” to your chili with the addition of pumpkin plus the reveal of two super-secret ingredients that will make your chili fantabulous!
- Italian Pot Roast – Putting an Italian spin on a pot roast classic
- Roasted Tomatoes & Butter Beans Crostini– Garlic roasted juicy tomatoes & creamy butter beans paired with savory parmesan ricotta spread on crostini make the perfect anytime snack!
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
With that, have one fantabulously amazing week!
♥ Monday – Cherry Chipotle Cola Pork Tenderloin
♥ Tuesday – Honey Sriracha Glazed Turkey Meatballs
♥ Wednesday – Cheesy Bacon Pickle Wraps
♥ Thursday – Porcini Pasta with peas & bacon
♥ Friday –Herbed Prosciutto Tomato Onion White Pizza
♥ Saturday – Liege Waffles
♥ Sunday – Sheet Pan Teriyaki Chicken
♥ Dessert of the week – The Best Blueberry Muffin Bread