These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week, I highly recommend making my Cheesy Garlic Bread Spaghetti Bread Boats, Instant Pot Homemade Cheesy Hamburger Helper, and Creamy Butternut Squash Soup.
Happy Sunday TKW Family! How was your week? Did you do anything fun, or eat anything amazing? I swear last week I had 17 Mondays. It was just non-stop.
Like I’m seriously tired today. And to make matters worse, my Sciatica is flaring up. I’m legit in so much pain to the pain even my pain meds aren’t touching it. Oy! But I still push through as the work doesn’t end.
I did fire up the Pizza Oven on my YS640 smoker from Yoder Smokers. Tell you what folks, this thing even blew my mind by the quality of the pizza that came out. It was as good as Bella, my wood-fired pizza oven!
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can suggest what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become a better Chef. When you give honest feedback on the recipes you’ve made by following the instructions as written, that’s truly appreciated! The most critical thing you can do for me is to comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I and everyone else who goes to my site would truly appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the Week!
These recipes are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about.
- Mom’s Ground Beef Stroganoff – A poor man’s meal that Mom made that was rich in flavor but friendly on the budget!
- Smoky Tomato Bacon Jam – This is great on toast, crostini, and sandwiches
- Pulled Pork Pizza Puffs – Cheesy little puffs of pizza dough stuffed with BBQ pulled pork
- Chocolate Fudge Waffle Ice Cream Sandwiches – Totally dessertified breakfast
- Sweet Potato Garden Burgers – Whether you’re a veggie-loving beast or a full-on meat-craving carnivore these Veggie Sweet Potato Garden Burgers will definitely please! Meatless Monday never tasted so delicious!
- The Easiest & Tastiest No-Knead Onion Bread Loaf – No Preheating and No Kneading Make this THE BEST (and easiest) No-Knead Onion Bread!
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
♥ Monday –Creamy Butternut Squash Soup
♥ Tuesday – Instant Pot Homemade Cheesy Hamburger Helper
♥ Wednesday – Korean Gochujang Sticky Chicken Wings
♥ Thursday – Rustic Creamy Corn & Potato Soup
♥ Friday – Friday – Pierogi Pizza
♥ Saturday – Cheesy Garlic Bread Spaghetti Bread Boats
♥ Sunday – Sheet Pan Savory Brown Sugar Pork Tenderloin with Hasselback Potatoes and Stuffed Mushrooms
♥ Dessert of the week – Cinnamon Swirl Buttermilk Bread