These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week I highly recommend making the BBQ Coke Pulled Pork, Crunchy Asian Hoisin Chicken over Brown Rice, and the Halloween Candy Bar Blondies!
Happy Sunday and Happy Halloween TKW Family! What Spooky treats are you dishing up today? Did you dress up your furbaby or the kiddos? I’m hoping our new neighborhood gets at least one trick or treater.
I SO miss passing out candy. I did kind of guilt my neighbor’s high school kids to drop by and appease me just so I can pass out candy. LOL
Fall is in the air!
It’s so odd here in Arizona. It’s been in the 40’s when I wake up for work yet by 11 am it’s close to 90. I’ve been cooking up chili and more comfort-style meals. Plus with Mr. Fantabulous STILL being sick, he’s not been up for big meals. Yep, it’s been over a month and he’s still having issues. Now we’re waiting for another round of bloodwork to come back, a chest X-ray and CT scan next week.
I just want him healthy and feeling normal so we can start doing stuff around here – touring a pumpkin farm, train rides, enjoying the weather here as this is our first time being in the area this time of year. But most importantly, I just want him feeling better.
TKW On YouTube
As I mention every Sunday, I have a YouTube channel. I’d LOVE and appreciate it if you subscribed there. I’m brand spanking new there and with the millions of TKW Family members out there, I need to build up my subscription base there.
Not only am I creating videos for my newer recipes but I’m also going back and creating them for my most popular recipes.
Since I have 1000+ recipes posted, it’ll take me a little bit to get them all done but I’ll get there.
My goal is to do more longer-type 10-15 minute cooking videos where I talk to you while cooking – think TV show but candid.
Candid in the sense of – I scrape the whole bowl out (no, we don’t waste stuff in my house), I’ll get batter on my face, flour on my chest, and laugh at myself because I dropped/tripped/or just messed up what I was trying to say.
You’ll get me as me – true authentic Lori
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave. Honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can give suggestions on what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or just tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become better on here and it gives you guys real feedback. The absolute most critical thing you can do for me is to leave a comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I, and everyone else that goes to my site, truly would appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the week!
Recipes that are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about.
- Cheesy Dill Pickle Bacon Cheese Ball – Chopped dill pickles mixed with crispy bacon, cheddar cheese, cream cheese, and seasonings make this dish the life of any party!
- Cheesy Mac ‘n Cheese Pizza Pizza night just got a whole lot cheesier! This Mac’n Cheese Pizza is loaded with lots of gooey cheese, pasta, and topped with smoked kielbasa. Carbs on carbs never tasted more delicious!
- No-Knead Onion Bread – No Preheating and No Kneading make this THE BEST (and easiest) No-Knead Onion Bread!
- Crunchy Thai Chicken Salad Wraps Tender chicken, crunchy peanuts, slaw mixture, and spicy peanut sauce make these the perfect wrap for lunch, meal prep, or dinner!
- Texas Style Beef & Beer Chili– Fall is here and it’s the perfect weather for my Beef & Beer Texas-Style Chili! Loaded with beef tips, short ribs, bacon, beer, and lots of rich chili spices, you’ll fall in love with this recipe!
- Buffalo Chicken Flatbread Pizza Homemade flatbread pizza topped with THE BEST Buffalo Chicken mixture, a 3-cheese blend, Green Onions & Ranch Dipping Sauce
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
With that, have one fantabulously amazing week!
♥ Monday –BBQ Coke Pulled Pork
♥ Tuesday – Baked Cheesy Chicken & Broccoli Wild Rice Blend Casserole
♥ Wednesday – Sheet Pan Applewood Bacon Top Pork Tenderloin with Herbed Potatoes and Brussels Sprouts
♥ Thursday – Crunchy Asian Hoisin Chicken over Brown Rice
♥ Friday – Ultimate Pizza Calzone
♥ Saturday –Tots and Pulled Pork Sandwich
♥ Sunday – Meatball Stuffed Manicotti
♥ Dessert of the week –Halloween Candy Bar Blondies