These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week, I highly recommend making my Instant Pot Sticky Gochujang Pork Belly Burnt Ends, Cheesy Stuffed Kielbasa & Sauerkraut Bombs, and Vanilla Sugar Cream Pie.
Happy Sunday TKW Family! How are you? I’m a bit better though still in a good bit of pain from what the chiropractor did to me. The worst part is he knew he hurt me badly and not once did he reach out to me personally.
Guilty consciousness perhaps? My PCP is taking the lead on this medically. But I digress, can y’all believe it’s finally October? This is the time of year when the leaves would be changing and falling back in Pittsburgh. Most likely it would be gray and rainy and cool at night. Here in AZ, I think we’re finally out of the 100+ temps.
The nights have been cool, almost cool enough to open up the windows.
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can suggest what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become a better Chef. When you give honest feedback on the recipes you’ve made by following the instructions as written, that’s truly appreciated! The most critical thing you can do for me is to comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I and everyone else who goes to my site would truly appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the Week!
These recipes are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about.
- The Best Cheesy Reuben Wonton Appetizers – These crispy baked wonton shells are stuffed with cheesy corned beef & sauerkraut filling making them the perfect game-day appetizer!
- Instant Pot Mexican Pulled Chicken – Seriously the most tender pulled chicken in a blend of spices that’s ready in under 30 minutes. It’s a Flavor Fiesta perfect for your favorite Mexican night meal. Plus it’s so easy for meal prep and freezer meals!
- Cookie Grazing Board – Entertain sweetly with this scrumptiously simple yet elegant cookie grazing board for your next gathering!
- Cheesy Ricotta Bacon & Parmesan Stuffed Meatballs – Fire up the grill and thrill your tastebuds with these over-the-top cheesy stuffed meatballs filled with parmesan, ricotta, green onions, and bacon! Don’t forget to smother them in bacon cream sauce too!
- Pretzel Bun Philly Cheesesteak Bombs – All the amazing flavors of a classic Philly Cheesesteak are stuffed in a soft ‘n chewy pretzel bun!
- Crispy Baked Cheesy Salami Appetizer Bites- Crunchy, cheesy, and oh-so-delicious are these baked salami cups! Crispy baked salami cups stuffed with cheese, pepper jelly, and basil, and topped with a crunchy bagel toast bite!
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
♥ Monday –White Cheddar Potato Leek Soup with Bacon and Chives
♥ Tuesday – Guinness Crock Pot Corned Beef & Cabbage with a Guinness Reduction Sauce
♥ Wednesday – Instant Pot Sticky Gochujang Pork Belly Burnt Ends
♥ Thursday – Cheesy Stuffed Kielbasa & Sauerkraut Bombs
♥ Friday – Southwestern Mexican Chicken Pizza
♥ Saturday – Cheesy Tater Tot Pulled Pork Casserole with Herb Pretzel Crumble
♥ Sunday – Grilled Beer Can Chicken
♥ Dessert of the week – Vanilla Sugar Cream Pie