These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week, I highly recommend making my Ultimate Pittsburgh Steak Wedgie, Ultimate Slow Cooker Hasselback Apples & Onions Pork Tenderloin, and sheet Pan Teriyaki Chicken.
Happy Monday TKW Family! How was last week for you? Ours wasn’t too bad. We’re both fighting something. Cotton is in full bloom here and since I’m allergic to it, my allergies have been going crazy. Mr. Fantabulous either has a cold or has ‘allergy sympathies” as I like to call it.
But I’ve been super busy with recipes. Did you see the Smoked Spatchcock turkey I posted to Instagram? Man talk about AMAZING! I also smoked a bunch of squash too.
Since we’re both mehhh feeling I also made a huge put of chicken pot pie soup with cheddar garlic drop biscuits. The weather is finally cooler now at night so a big bowl of soup like this definitely helps.
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can suggest what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become a better Chef. When you give honest feedback on the recipes you’ve made by following the instructions as written, that’s truly appreciated! The most critical thing you can do for me is to comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I and everyone else who goes to my site would truly appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the Week!
These recipes are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about.
- Brown Rice Crispy Bars –Mini chocolate chips and brown rice syrup make these truly unforgettable!
- Chef’s Sophisticated Green Bean Casserole– These Sophisticated green beans put an elevated twist on the classic green bean casserole. The Best homemade mushroom cream sauce drizzled over fresh green beans and caramelized mushrooms. Seriously, so incredibly delicious!
- Perfectly Poached Chicken Breasts–Grab the pressure cooker as we’re making amazing poached chicken for meal prep in just minutes!
- Pickled Red Onions – Just a few minutes is all you need to make these amazing pickled red onions! Add carrots too for an even better flavor profile!
- 2-Ingredient Chocolate Fudge Sauce– This 2-ingredient fudge sauce/frosting is EVERYTHING! It’s part of my buckeye recipe and it’s AMAZING!
- Baked Cranberry Brie Puff Pastry Bites –This easy cheesy puff pastry appetizer is a festive holiday appetizer. Puff Pastry filled with Brie, cranberry relish, pistachios, and thyme is always a crowd favorite. One bite and you’ll be in love
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
♥ Monday – Ultimate Slow Cooker Hasselback Apples & Onions Pork Tenderloin
♥ Tuesday – The BEST White Bean and Corn Veggie Burgers
♥ Wednesday – Honey Garlic Flank Steak
♥ Thursday – Sheet Pan Teriyaki Chicken
♥ Friday – Ultimate Pittsburgh Steak Wedgie
♥ Saturday – Gochujang Sticky Chicken Breasts
♥ Sunday – Mom’s Classic Stuffed Cabbage Roll
♥ Dessert of the week – Halloween Candy Bar Blondies