These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week, I highly recommend making my Vanilla Sugar Cream Pie, Smoked Spatchcock Thanksgiving Turkey, and City Chicken.
Happy Monday TKW Family! How was last week for you? Are you ready for Thanksgiving? This is one time when I can say I’m not. I have the turkey in the fridge thawing but I have no desserts made. Heck, I didn’t even buy the yams yet. I’m so far behind. OY!
My goal is to work my butt off now so I can take a few days off over the holidays. We shall see.
Because of you all, I’ve been so blessed to follow my heart, and my passion and do what I love for honestly decades. So to give back I’m giving away a $250 Amazon gift card!
All 10 days are posted. The giveaway ends 11/22/23 and is open to US and Canada 18 years of age or older.
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can suggest what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become a better Chef. When you give honest feedback on the recipes you’ve made by following the instructions as written, that’s truly appreciated! The most critical thing you can do for me is to comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I and everyone else who goes to my site would truly appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the Week!
These recipes are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about.
- Thanksgiving Gobbler Rolls – These Thanksgiving Gobbler Rolls are seriously the most DELICIOUS way to transform those Thanksgiving leftovers into something truly mouth-watering! A tender sweet roll dough packed with mashed potatoes, corn, roasted turkey, and stuffing topped with “gravy” icing and cranberry relish garnish!
- Perfect Gravy – There is something magical about an amazing, rich gravy over mashed potatoes and meats. When made right, it should be silky and rich with amazing depths of flavors. Follow my chef tips and instructions on how to make it perfect every single time!
- Homemade Green Bean Casserole – These Sophisticated green beans put an elevated twist on the classic green bean casserole. The Best homemade mushroom cream sauce drizzled over fresh green beans and caramelized mushrooms. Seriously, so incredibly delicious!
- Corn Casserole –Creamy, Cheesy, and pairs perfectly with any holiday or dinner meal! Soft and fluffy with a hint of Asiago cheese. Your family will love it!
- The Best Cranberry Relish – With hints of orange, fresh ginger, and cinnamon, this truly is THE BEST Cranberry Relish Ever! One taste and you’ll never buy storebought again!
- Vanilla Caramel Dinner Rolls – Hands down the BEST dinner roll I have ever eaten in my entire life! Super light and fluffy, caramel pumpkin dinner rolls
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
♥ Monday – City Chicken
♥ Tuesday – BBQ Meatloaf Stacks
♥ Wednesday – Ultimate Ground Chicken Bacon Ranch Burger
♥ Thursday – Smoked Spatchcock Thanksgiving Turkey
♥ Friday –Gobbler Pizza
♥ Saturday – Instant Pot Homemade Cheesy Hamburger Helper
♥ Sunday – Instant Pot Hearty Chicken, Veggies, and Wild Blend Rice Soup (with Crock Pot Instructions too)!
♥ Dessert of the week – Vanilla Sugar Cream Pie