These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week, I highly recommend making my German Chocolate Cookies, Crunchy Cold Thai Noodles, and Pork Ragu.
Happy Monday TKW Family! How was last week for you? Are you ready for Thanksgiving? This is one time when I can say I’m not. I have the turkey in the fridge thawing but I have no desserts made. Heck, I didn’t even buy the yams yet. I’m so far behind. OY!
My goal is to work my butt off now so I can take a few days off over the holidays. We shall see.
12 Days Of Giving Coming Soon!
I had almost 2000 entries for my $250 Amazon Gift Card giveaway and I ended up pulling a runner-up winner. Congratulations to Timothy and Bryan!
If that’s not you, just WAIT until you see what I have coming up soon! Just like last year, I’m teaming up with some of my amazing clients to do the 12 Days of Giving! So make sure you follow me on Social Media and keep an eye out here.
Y’all are going to LOVE LOVE LOVE this next round!!!
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can suggest what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become a better Chef. When you give honest feedback on the recipes you’ve made by following the instructions as written, that’s truly appreciated! The most critical thing you can do for me is to comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I and everyone else who goes to my site would truly appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the Week!
These recipes are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about.
- Candied Honey Sugar Crunch Hot Salted Cashews – These skillet-toasted candied cashews are truly one of the best crunchy sweet snacks! Coated in a candied honey sugar coating and finished with flaky sea salt, you’ll be hard-pressed to stop eating them!
- Baked Bried with Cranberry Pecan Relish – This holiday season treat your family and friends to this seriously delicious Creamy Baked Brie with Cranberry Relish and toasted Pecans! It takes only 15 minutes and will be the hit of your holiday food table!
- Browned Butter Broccoli Pecandine– Skip the boiled broccoli and serve this Browned Butter Broccoli Pecandine with Pomegranate seeds instead! It’s one of the BEST Broccoli recipes!
- Butternut squash gratin– With kisses of crispy bacon and cheese, this Butternut Squash Parmesan Gratin is truly outstanding and a must on every holiday table!
- The Best Creamy Fudge – This is truly the Ultimate Easy Creamy No-Fail Chocolate Fudge. Just a few minutes is all it takes to make this seriously delicious, super creamy, no-fail fudge!
- Cookie Grazing Board – Entertain sweetly with this scrumptiously simple yet elegant cookie grazing board for your next gathering.
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
♥ Monday – Bourbon Honey Butter Pork Tenderloin
♥ Tuesday – Baked Sheet Pan Lemon Dijon Salmon and Veggies
♥ Wednesday – Ziti Peperonata
♥ Thursday – Crunchy Cold Thai Noodles
♥ Friday –Pizza Hand Pies (pizza pop tarts)
♥ Saturday –Hot Damn Sriracha Honey Butter Roasted Chicken
♥ Sunday – Pork Ragu
♥ Dessert of the week – German Chocolate Cookies