These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week, I highly recommend making my Korean Gochujang Sticky Chicken Breasts, The Best Tangy & Smoky Cranberry Chipotle Pulled Pork Sliders, and Crock Pot Eye of Round with Mushroom & Onion Gravy.
Happy Monday TKW Family! How many of you are still dealing with the arctic blast Mother Nature decided to hit the country with? We had a few days of frigid temps (for us) but now things are starting to warm up.
However, we will supposedly have a wetter week, so I won’t be on the grills and smokers as much. We had talked about putting in a roof/pergola-type structure over my pit area but we both agree that this isn’t our forever home. Not with the toxic HOA we have.
Seriously, does anyone like their HOA? I’ve yet to find one person that loves let alone likes theirs.
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can suggest what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become a better Chef. When you give honest feedback on the recipes you’ve made by following the instructions as written, that’s truly appreciated! The most critical thing you can do for me is to comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I and everyone else who goes to my site would truly appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the Week!
These recipes are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about.
- Ultimate Crispy Home Fries – Crispy diner-style home fries from your kitchen are easier than you think with my recipe!
- Spaghetti Squash Pizza Crust– Cut the carbs but not the flavor with THE BEST Spaghetti Squash Pizza Crust! Keeping pizza delicious but with a healthier twist!
- Oven Roasted Spaghetti Squash – Learn how to perfectly oven-roast a spaghetti squash or, if you’re short on time make it in the instant pot! Perfect for those no-carb, keto-friendly, gluten-free meals when you want a pasta-like noodle!
- Instant Pot Asian Sticky Ginger Thighs– Seriously, one of the best chicken thigh recipes you’ll ever eat!
- Strawberry Poppy Seed Vinaigrette (dressing)– Lighten up your summer salads with this refreshing and delicious Strawberry Poppy Seed Vinaigrette! Find out the secret to making this creamy without any dairy!
- Baked Sriracha Glazed Bacon Wrapped Onion Rings– Seriously, bacon, onion, and sriracha in one single bite. Is this heaven? I think so!
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
♥ Monday – The Best Smoked BBQ Meatloaf
♥ Tuesday – Korean Gochujang Sticky Chicken Breasts
♥ Wednesday – Instant Pot Homemade Cheesy Hamburger Helper
♥ Thursday – The Best Tangy & Smoky Cranberry Chipotle Pulled Pork Sliders
♥ Friday – Herbed Prosciutto Tomato Onion White Pizza
♥ Saturday– Creamy Chicken Pinwheels
♥ Sunday – Crock Pot Eye of Round with Mushroom & Onion Gravy
♥ Dessert of the week – Apple Bundt Cake with Cheesecake Swirls