These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week, I highly recommend making my Cheesy Heirloom Tomato Garlic Butter Tart, Strawberry Madeleine Trifle, and Baked Cheesy Chicken & Broccoli Wild Rice Blend Casserole.
Happy Monday TKW Family! Wow, what a weekend of incredible football! Did your team move on to the Super Bowl? Sadly, the Steelers got knocked out 2 weeks ago but I’m still here for the game…and the food!
Have you started planning your Big Game festivities and foods? I’ll be sharing this week my top 30 MVP food recipes that are perfect for the game whether you’re watching it at home or tailgating!
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can suggest what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become a better Chef. When you give honest feedback on the recipes you’ve made by following the instructions as written, that’s truly appreciated! The most critical thing you can do for me is to comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I and everyone else who goes to my site would truly appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the Week!
These recipes are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about.
- Italian Chicken Panzanella Salad – Light, easy, and delicious! Perfect when you’re short on time but don’t want to sacrifice flavor!
- Instant Pot Mexican Pulled Chicken– Seriously the most tender pulled chicken in a blend of spices that’s ready in under 30 minutes. It’s a Flavor Fiesta perfect for your favorite Mexican night meal. Plus it’s so easy for meal prep and freezer meals!
- Triple Pepper Roasted Salsa – Get ready for THE BEST roasted salsa you’ll ever have! 3 types of peppers make up this crave-worthy, chip-loving, need-to-have, salsa!
- Spicy Three Meat Banana Pepper Meatballs– These meatballs are seriously insane! Super juicy, super tender, and loaded with all kinds of deliciousness thanks to 3 meats and banana peppers!
- Spicy Banana Pepper Sauce– When you see fresh banana peppers at the market, pick up a bunch to make this spicy, zesty, amazing tomato pepper sauce! It packs some heat but with such a great depth of flavor that will leave you wanting more!
- Slow Cooker Pulled Banana Pepper Roast Beef– This Slow-Cooked Banana Peppers & Roast Beef creates a super tender & juicy pulled beef that’s just bursting with flavors and spices. Perfect for those low and slow days where you just want deliciousness without the fuss! Just set it and let the slow cooker do the work!
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
♥ Monday – Cheesy Heirloom Tomato Garlic Butter Tart
♥ Tuesday – Dried Cranberries and Turkey Wrap
♥ Wednesday – Sriracha Honey Buttered Crispy Baked Oven Fried Wings
♥ Thursday – Grilled Ricotta Bacon & Parmesan Stuffed Meatballs
♥ Friday – Southwestern Mexican Chicken Pizza
♥ Saturday– Three Meat Stuffed Italian Banana Peppers
♥ Sunday – Baked Cheesy Chicken & Broccoli Wild Rice Blend Casserole
♥ Dessert of the week – Strawberry Madeleine Trifle