Now normally when I make these, they are as a side dish when I attempt to grill (trust me, it’s NOT pretty when I grill). I can cook and bake like a banshee but you give me a grill and I can guarantee you either raw steaks or bricks for burgers! LOL
Do any of you want to swap trainings? You train me on the grill and I’ll train you to make breads or pastry?
|This Spud’s for … um, me Parmesan Potato Wedges|
- 4 Large potatoes, washed and drained
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme, crushed
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Cut each potato lengthwise into 6 wedges.
- Place in a large bowl, add oil and stir until potatoes are well coated.
- In a small bowl, combine Parmesan, salt, pepper, garlic powder, smoked paprika and thyme.
- Sprinkle mixture on potatoes and stir until potatoes are well coated.
- Spread potatoes on a greased baking sheet and bake for 35-40 minutes (turning 1/2 way through), or until tender and golden brown.
- Turn on broiler and broil for 2-5 minutes or until crispy.
- Serve with ranch, ketchup or honey mustard.