There are days when you want something light and bright, fruit and fresh, citrusy and spicy.
This… is that!
This salsa is something that I have used 9 bajillion ways from Sunday on everything from Shrimp and Tilapia, Tequila Chicken, Margarita Chicken Sliders (think of it as the ‘mayo’) and even warm tortilla chips (either plain, lime or cinnamon sugar). I mean seriously.. how perfect is that?
And yes, I’ve even eaten it directly off of the spoon *blush*
With BBQ seasoning coming up this will be the PERFECT recipe to add to your repertoire! This will certain WOW your guests!
Now don’t let the pretty colors fool you, this baby packs some heat from the jalapenos. Well it did for me but then I’m a wuss *wink*.Print
Tropical Fruit Avocado Pepper Salsa
Find more fantabulous recipes, tips and tricks at www.thekitchenwhisperer.net. Also, join our TKW Family on Facebook
- 1 large mango, peeled and diced
- 1 medium avocado, diced
- 1 medium papaya, peeled and diced
- 1 cup pineapple, cubed
- 1/4 cup minced red onion
- 1/2 jalapeño, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- In a bowl, add the mango, avocado, papaya, pineapple, onion, jalapeno, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1 tablespoon lime juice and 1/4 cup cilantro in a bowl.
- Stir gently to combine, cover and place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
Leave a Comment & Review