This is amazing on burgers, as a veggie dip, as a dip for chips (yes, FRITOS rocks with this!), as a garnish to your burritos/enchiladas/tacos, on your breakfast egg/bacon/cheese sammich.
Seriously, make this. You will fall in love…
WAIT until you see how I use this in a recipe!Print
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 5
- Total Time: 10
- Category: Condiment
- Method: no cook
- Cuisine: mexican
Find more fantabulous recipes, tips and tricks at www.thekitchenwhisperer.net. Also, join our TKW Family on Facebook
Did you make this recipe?Leave a review
- 1 avocado, halved, seeded and peeled (save the pit!)
- 1/4 cup sour cream or plain greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped (or 1/2 teaspoon cayenne)
- 2 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1 teaspoon sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Scoop the avocado pulp into the bowl of a food processor.
- Add the sour cream, lime juice, garlic cloves, jalapeno, cilantro, salt and pepper.
- Process until smooth.
- Check and adjust seasoning.
- Place in a dish, add the pit (this helps prevent it from turning brown), cover and chill for an hour.
Keywords: avocado aioli, avocado sauce
Leave a Comment & Review