A high protein diet is a great (and delicious) way to help stick to your New Year’s Resolutions! Let ButcherBox help you in the deliciousness part!
As you guys know, I’m a HUGE fan of ButcherBox meats and poultry. It’s so worth the money as the quality exceeds this chefs’ standards! We’ve been using their products for about 3 months or so and honestly, it’s some of the BEST meat and poultry we’ve ever had! With me, it’s never a test it once and then be put my stamp of approval on it. Oh no, I’m way more strict than that. This is where, honestly, my engineering background, comes into play. I want to make sure that the first piece of chicken, pork, or steak is as delicious as the 5th piece. I’ve tested out pounds upon pounds of protein from them and it has never once failed a test. The product is top quality, consistent cut/shape, texture and sizing each time. Plus the taste – that’s truly what matters, right?
The taste is absolutely incredible EACH AND EVERY TIME! It passed my Gold Star Standards when it comes to recipe development and product review.
You’ve heard me preach their praises about their quality and that they deliver the best 100% grass-fed and grass-finished beef, free range organic chicken, and heritage breed pork directly to your door on your schedule for less than $6.00 per meal. And shipping is always free! They’re like your neighborhood butcher for a modern America.
High quality, healthy protein you can trust:
- 100% Grass Fed & Finished Beef
- Free-range Organic Chicken
- Heritage Breed Pork – that’s “Old world pork” before they bred out all of the fat and flavor to make it the “other white meat” (aka: this is pigs the way they were meant to be)
- It’s delivered right to your door on dry ice (FREE SHIPPING anywhere in the 48 States)
- No more driving to the market, struggling to find a place to park, waiting in line to get your product and checking out – PLUS paying WAY TOO MUCH!
“I don’t like other’s picking out my meats”
- I get it, I was (am) the same way. As a chef I know what quality I want whether it’s from produce or meat. Steaks should have a certain marbling, chicken should have a distinct color, pork, etc… I get it. These are all things I conveyed to Butcher Box that I was worried about and assumed some of you would be too. I grew up in an era where WE shopped for our stuff, not others got it for us and shipped it to us. BUT let’s face it, we’re not in the 1950’s anymore. We all work crazy hours, have a million responsibilities and sometimes going to the market can be a struggle. ButcherBox takes that stress away from us – at least from a protein perspective.
- The quality of the meats I received (remember I had a few shipments of their stuff) was perfect each and every time! Some of the best marbling I’ve seen on steaks, the chicken breasts were plump, fat and juicy. The pork was so tender and with just a little coating of fat.
- So when I tell you that I TRUST BUTCHERBOX to send me my proteins, don’t take it lightly. Try it for yourselves and see!
Now Butcher Box is introducing Wild Alaskan Sockeye Salmon from the pristine waters of Bristol Bay, Alaska. When you order your first box they’ll give you 5 free salmon filets. That’s over 2lbs of wild Salmon, a $39 value.
Each month, ButcherBox curates a one-of-a-kind selection of the healthiest, tastiest meats, humanely raised and free of antibiotics and hormones. Or you can customize your box and select your favorite cuts and get 20% more meat. The price works out to less than $6.00/meal and shipping is always free.
Adding high protein foods to your diet will help you stick to those New Year’s resolutions!
First thing on your mind (and mine) was “how much is it?”. Now I’m not going to lie, when I first saw the price I was in shock. HOW MUCH FOR MEAT??? But THEN I got the meat and did the math – it actually makes sense. $6.00 a meal for superior quality meats and proteins is cheaper than going to the grocery store for subpar mystery meat and way cheaper than going out to eat for a killer steak. Trust me, a delicious steak can range from $20 for a piece to $60 an ounce.
- Curated Box (where ButcherBox selects the meats for you)
- Classic Box is $129 a month with 8-11 pounds of meat which is about 24 meals/servings
- Big Box is $238 a month, 16-22 pounds of meat which is about 48 meals/servings
- Custom Box (where you choose what you want)
- Classic Box is $149 a month with 9-14 pounds of meat which is about 24 meals/servings
- Big Box is $270 a month which 18-26 pounds of meat which is about 48/meals servings
I’ll be doing a full review/comparison against Whole Foods and Trader Joes but I can tell you in the taste category – I did test all 3 out with their grass fed ground beef and their rib eye steaks and ButcherBox blew both out of the water. Price point, Butcherbox was only a tad more pricier (less than 50 cents) than Whole Foods but the taste was unmatched by those 2 markets.
“I want delicious meats!”
Awesome! You’re going to love them! Simply click on my link and sign up. There is no commitment and you can cancel easily at any time.
Want Free Salmon?
You have to use my special link. for this offer. It is ONLY available through me and my special link. This expires 1/31/19 so definitely check it out!
Want Free Bacon AND $15 off your FIRST ORDER?
Simply click on my page on ButcherBox’s site and order from there.
Why is protein important?
First, know that I am not a nutritionist or doctor. I only know what I’ve been taught by trained and certified professionals. The average is for every pound you weigh you should ingest ~.36 grams of protein. So if a sedentary man weighs 180 pounds, he should consume almost 65 grams of protein. If a sedentary woman weighs 150 pounds, she should consume almost 54 grams of protein. Our bodies need protein to sustain. Plus you need protein to help lose weight, build muscle and or tone. Protein can help boost metabolism which in turns burns fat. My advice about protein and such is speak to a professional about what works best for YOUR body to help you meet your goals!
Recipe Reviews & Comments
I’ve been wanting to try them and I LOVE salmon! Not going to lie the price is shocking but the math makes sense. That’s actually pretty good for quality meats. I’ll give it a try. Thanks TKW!