These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week I highly recommend making the Cold Tuna Noodle Casserole with Peas and Dill, Turkey Gobbler Meatballs Bowls, and the Cookie Butter Peanut Butter Cup Pie!
Happy Sunday TKW Family! Today is tax day. Mr. Fantabulous and I spent the past week or so getting our taxes ready for both our companies so we could hand it over to our saint of an accountant.
Okay.. so we’re not that bad. Actually Mr. Fantabulous is crazy ridiculous when it comes to bookkeeping. I well… he’s just patient with me as Quickbooks is not my forte, to say the least.
TKW Treasure Hunt & a chance to win a $200 Amazon Gift card ends THIS WEEK!
Are you playing along in the TKW Treasure Hunt? I’m giving away a $200 Amazon Gift card this month! I’m ONLY giving out the clues on Facebook and Instagram but you have to search on my blog for the treasure chest!
Folks are LOVING it and having blast doing it.
On February 24th, I will publish a blog post to enter. Leave a comment on what you’d splurge on if you won. One entry per person. You must have solved all 5 clues correctly in order to be in the drawing for the grand prize. If you found the bonus clue, you will get 1 additional entry!
- You must leave a comment on the 5 correct blog posts that have clues on them and have #TKWTreasureHunt – if your guess is wrong, I will respond to your comment so you can look for the correct post!
- Open to US residents only. Winners will have 48 hours to respond via email otherwise prize will be forfeited.
- Giveaway is no way endorsed/sponsored/
administered by or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
- Giveaway runs from 2/2/2020-2/29/2020.
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave. Honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can give suggestions on what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or just tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become better on here and it gives you guys real feedback. The absolute most critical thing you can do for me is to leave a comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I, and everyone else that goes to my site, truly would appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the week!
Recipes that are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about,
- Sugar Cookie Cups with Cheesecake Filling and Fresh Fruit– A sweet treat that reminds me of spring!
- Crock Pot Mexican Shredded Beef – Perfect for tacos, nachos, sandwiches, wraps, and buddha bows!
- Chorizo Burgers with Cool Ranch Pepper Sauce– A blend of heat and sweet makes these burgers totally addictive!
- Spinach & Albacore Salad with Raspberry Vinaigrette– Such a healthy and delicious salad!
- The Best Chicken Parmesan– Super tender chicken with a crispy coating made 3 days – gluten-free, regular and keto-friendly
- Cheesy Roast Beef Stuffed Baked Potatoes– Just 3 ingredients perfect for meal prep!
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m going to call it a day. My brain is just tapped out from having to think so hard with these taxes.
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
With that, have one fantabulously amazing week!
♥ Monday – Cold Tuna Noodle Casserole with Peas and Dill
♥ Tuesday – Pittsburgh Steak Sandwich with Fries
♥ Wednesday – Mom’s Classic Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
♥ Thursday – Turkey Gobbler Meatballs Bowls
♥ Friday – Pepperoni & Cheese Calzone
♥ Saturday – Bourbon Honey Butter Pork Tenderloin
♥ Sunday – Pineapple Topped Aloha Burger
♥ Dessert of the week – Cookie Butter Peanut Butter Cup Pie