These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week I highly recommend making the Sweet Potato Veggie Meatballs and Spaghetti Squash, Thai Noodles with Chicken & Spicy Peanut Sauce, and the Potato Chip Rice Crispy Bark!
Happy Sunday TKW Family! I’m hoping this finds you well, healthy and happy! How are you all handling everything? Please tell me you’re doing your part to help flatten the curve as much as possible.
Our lives don’t have to stop but they need to be adjusted in a way that helps support the fight against this disease. I’m not going to lecture as you’re all adults. I’m all about bringing positivity and a smile to your face.
My way is through food and an open heart!
As a Chef and Pizzaiola, my heart breaks for the businesses that had to shut down. Some, honestly, may not recover from this. Even shutting down for 2 days can honestly break a business for good.
With the grocery stores so low on practically everything, think about supporting local eateries by ordering takeout. Many are offering curbside/no-contact pickup.
Also considering purchasing a gift card now.
We all, more than ever, need to band together. That is what makes us a strong and true community.
March TKW Treasure Hunt
Are you playing along? I dropped Clue #3 and a Bonus Clue last week!
I’m giving away Instant Vortex by Instant Pot! It’s an air fryer, toaster oven, rotisserie oven, roasts, broils, bakes, reheats and dehydrates I’m ONLY giving out the clues on Facebook and Instagram but you have to search on my blog for the treasure chest!
On March 24th, I will publish a blog post to enter. Leave a comment on what you’d make first if you won. One entry per person. You must have solved all 5 clues correctly in order to be in the drawing for the grand prize. If you found the bonus clue, you will get 1 additional entry!
- You must leave a comment on the 5 correct blog posts that have clues on them and have #TKWTreasureHunt – if your guess is wrong, I will respond to your comment so you can look for the correct post!
- Open to US residents only. Winners will have 48 hours to respond via email otherwise prize will be forfeited.
- Giveaway is no way endorsed/sponsored/
administered by or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
- Giveaway runs from 3/1/2020-3/31/2020.
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave. Honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can give suggestions on what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or just tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become better on here and it gives you guys real feedback. The absolute most critical thing you can do for me is to leave a comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I, and everyone else that goes to my site, truly would appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the week!
Recipes that are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about,
- Italian Style Zucchini Ribbon Noodle Pasta– All the amazing flavors of a great pasta but gluten-free and vegetarian!
- Sriracha Honey Butter Wings– Sweet Heat on tender chicken wings
- Turkey & Veggie Smashballs – Super tender, packed with flavor and mouth-wateringly delicious!
- Italian Roasted Veggie Couscous– Healthy & delicious couscous loaded with roasted veggies, fresh mozzarella, and herb; perfect for any night of the week! Light enough to be healthy and delicious enough to fill you up!
- Cold Tuna Casserole– My Mom’s cold tuna noodle casserole is creamy, packed with tuna chunks, green peas and the brightness of dill! It’s the perfect Friday meal during Lent!
- Maple Chipotle Pork Tenderloin– One of THE BEST pork tenderloins you’ll ever eat!
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m going to call it a day. I’m finally feeling better and want to go help Mr. Fantabulous clean up around the house.
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
With that, have one fantabulously amazing week!
♥ Monday – Sweet Potato Veggie Meatballs and Spaghetti Squash
♥ Tuesday – Tilapia Burgers with a Spicy Jalapeno Slaw
♥ Wednesday – Chicken Barbacoa over rice
♥ Thursday – Thai Noodles with Chicken & Spicy Peanut Sauce
♥ Friday – Cheesy Herbed Prosciutto White Pizza
♥ Saturday – Unstuffed Cabbage Lasagna
♥ Sunday – Honey Garlic Broiled Flank Steak
♥ Dessert of the week – Potato Chip Rice Crispy Bark