Play along for a chance to not only win an Instant Vortex by Instant Pot but also see some delicious, tried & true recipes that millions love!
Have you been playing along with the HOTTEST (and most fun) giveaway this month? No? Oh, you’re missing out on so much fun BUT it’s not too late to get in the adventure!
During the month of March, I posted 5 Scavenger Hunt Clues in the form of a question on both Facebook and both of my Instagram accounts – this one and this one. Solve all 5 clues and be entered to win an Instant Vortex by Instant Pot!
….and I just may have posted a Bonus Clue too!
How to play
- Solve the clues and visit the correct blog posts that have a CLUE image somewhere in each post.
- Leave a comment on that blog post about the recipe and put the hashtag #TKWTreasureHunt in your comment
- Repeat this for 5 times in the month of March, answering each new clue and commenting on that correct post.
- On March 24th, today, I will publish a blog post to enter. Leave a comment below on what you’d splurge on if you won. One entry per person. You must have solved all 5 clues correctly to be in the drawing for the grand prize.
- Each BONUS CLUE correct answer will act as an additional entry
- Winner will be drawn and announced on Tuesday, March 31st.
You must solve the clues AND leave a comment on each correct post. All entries will be validated before the winner is drawn!
Easy, right? Ready for the clues?
“You won’t find me at the ballpark but I am a Batter. Plus, when you serve me, you’ll earn brownie points with your guests!”
“This is the number one dish amongst Irish Americans during the month of March. Irish eyes are smiling when you cook up this favorited St. Patrick’s Day recipe!”
“Some call me a “baby chicken” but that’s just corny!”
“Did you hear the one about the Italian mushroom that wanted to be a burger? Eh, fuhgeddaboudit it!” –
“I can be sweet or savory, roasted or fried, whipped or mashed. You may think I’m a tuber but I’m totally rooted! In this recipe, I’m perfect for breakfast, a snack or dessert!” –
Bonus Clue for an additional entry
“Why was the macaroni so tired? It stayed up pasta its bedtime. Kinda cheesy huh? Guess I need to “beef” up my jokes!”
Pretty easy, right? You have until the 31st to solve them all.
Leave a comment on that blog post about the recipe and put the hashtag #TKWTreasureHunt in your comment
- You must leave a comment on the 5 correct blog posts that have clues on them and have #TKWTreasureHunt – if your guess is wrong, I will respond to your comment. You will have to continue your hunt until you find the correct post.
- Open to US residents only. Winners will have 48 hours to respond via email otherwise prize will be forfeited.
- Giveaway is no way endorsed/sponsored/administered by or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
- Giveaway runs from 3/1/2020-3/31/2020.
What would you make first?
You’ve solved all the clues (look at you Smarty Pants!) and you hopefully found some recipe inspiration along the way!
One last thing to do to wrap up this month’s giveaway.
Leave a comment below on what you’d make first if you won. That’s it!
Was this fun or what?
I, honestly, had a BLAST creating this treasure hunt. I’d love to hear your thoughts on it!
Stay tuned for another treasure hunt!