These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week I highly recommend making the Carrot Cake Cookies, Mocha Beef Tips & Mushrooms, and the Southwestern Turkey Burgers!
Happy “Day” TKW Family! I’ve resorted to just calling each day, “day”. No more Monday, Tuesday… Friday, etc. It’s just all ‘Day’. If it weren’t for my phone I legitimately would have no idea what actual day it is or the date.
Am I the only one that is in this boat?
Comment below – how are you holding up?
How are you and your family holding up right now? What are some recipes that you’d like to see based on some ingredients you have on hand?
When I create recipes I develop ones using on-hand ingredients that are fairly common and something used often. I’m not one of those “oh you need to buy this super expensive ingredient that you’ll only use 1/8th of a teaspoon on in this single recipe and never use it again” people. Sorry but I don’t have disposable income.
When I see recipes like that I cringe and actually get a bit miffed as it’s not practical. Is it delicious? Probably but it’s pointless to waste money on an ingredient that will go bad before you ever would use it all up.
*shrugs* that’s just me
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave. Honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can give suggestions on what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or just tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become better on here and it gives you guys real feedback. The absolute most critical thing you can do for me is to leave a comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I, and everyone else that goes to my site, truly would appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the week!
Recipes that are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about,
- No-Knead Crusty Bread– Whether you’re a novice or experienced bread baker, No-Knead bread is the easiest and one of the tastiest bread you’ll ever make! Just dump in a bowl, mix and let it rest overnight and dump into a dutch oven the next day to bake! Easy, peasy, delicious!
- Tuscan White Bean & Sausage Soup– This Tuscan White Bean & Sausage Spinach Soup will definitely warm you up on a cold day. With the flavors of Tuscany, you can’t help but fall in love with this soup! Serve this with some crusty bread!
- BBQ Jelly Drumsticks – These 15 minute BBQ Jelly drumsticks are a super easy and super delicious thanks to the pressure cooker! You get all the great flavors of bbq’d chicken without ever having to fire up the grill. omelets!
- Honey BBQ Thighs– Slow cooking this piece of meat makes it super soft and almost fall apart!
- Chunky Portabello Parmesan Veggie Burgers– Portabella mushrooms, zucchini, Italian herbs, and cheeses make this one AMAZING Portabella Parmesan Veggie Burger! Whether you’re a vegetarian or a carnivore you’ll love this burger!
- Turkey & Veggie Smashballs – These turkey & veggie smashballs are the latest food craze – super tender, packed with flavor and mouth-wateringly delicious! Whip up some today!
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m going to call it a day. Mr. Fantabulous is welding the base for my new pizza oven right now and I want to go check it out. Not that I can help, but it’s still showing appreciation to all of his hard work.
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
With that, have one fantabulously amazing week!
♥ Monday – Southwestern Turkey Burgers
♥ Tuesday – BBQ Beef & Bacon Chili
♥ Wednesday – Beef Barbacoa Soft Tacos
♥ Thursday – Sticky Ginger Thighs
♥ Friday – Veggie French Bread Pizzas
♥ Saturday – Thick Chops with Onion Mashed Potatoes
♥ Sunday – Mocha Beef Tips & Mushrooms
♥ Dessert of the week – Carrot Cake Cookies
Leave a Comment & Review