These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week I highly recommend making the Triple Lemon Sunshine Cookies, Artisan Pear Proscuitto Pizza, and the Honey Garlic Broiled Flank Steak!
Happy Sunday TKW Family! So WOW, we actually had a full day of sun here in Pittsburgh yesterday! Granted it was a tad chilly outside and I still had to wear a long-sleeved shirt but the sun was shining.
Mr. Fantabulous was able to get the grass cut (first of the season) and we (okay he did, I just sat there and supervised) worked more on my outdoor pizza oven stand and table.
I cannot WAIT for this stand and table to be done and my new Wood-Fired Pizza oven to be up and running. I visit “her” every day. Yes, my oven from Authentic Pizza Ovens is a female. I can’t name her yet. It’ll come to once I get her cured and fired up.
Adopted by Geese
Yes, you read that right. WE were adopted by geese. 2 Canadian Geese to be specific. They come here almost every day starting from right outside my kitchen window and waddle down to our pond.
I’ll be honest as I’m not sure how I feel about this. They are beautiful but they can be mean. As long as they don’t bother us or the 2 ducks that befriended us 14 years ago, we can live in harmony.
We don’t “own” the ducks but they showed up 14 years ago and pretty much live on/around the pond all spring and summer. And just like clockwork, they leave in the Fall only to return the following year.
Now if only they’d give me duck eggs I’d be in heaven!
TKW Bonus Recipe
Did you know that in every Sunday newsletter I include an exclusive, non-published BONUS recipe? Yep! How do you get it?
- Subscribe to my newsletter.
- Confirm your subscription. You’ll get an automated email asking you to confirm your subscription.
- That’s it! You’ll only get a newsletter when I publish something on the website.
- Make sure you add me to your SAFE SENDERS LIST!
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave. Honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can give suggestions on what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or just tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become better on here and it gives you guys real feedback. The absolute most critical thing you can do for me is to leave a comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I, and everyone else that goes to my site, truly would appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the week!
Recipes that are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about,
- The BEST Italian Wedding Soup– This soup is like a bowl of pure comfort and a hug from an Italian Nonna! Mini meatballs, escarole, carrots, and acini di pepe pasta make this the best anytime soup!
- Crusty French Baguettes– Give me warm, crusty bread and butter for days!
- Roasted Tomatillo Salsa Verde – Such a great twist for chips and salsa!
- Chicken Barbacoa Soft Tacos– One of my top 3 FAVORITE soft tacos!
- Chimichurri Sauce– Jump on board the Flavor Train with this Ultimate Chimichurri sauce! Packed with fresh herbs & spices you’ll send your dishes over the top with this insanely delicious sauce!
- Sweet Potato Chipotle Lettuce Cups– These Sweet Potato Chipotle Tacos are made with crisp Tanimura & Antle® Artisan Romaine Lettuce leaves filled with sweet & spicy roasted sweet potatoes, corn, and black beans for the vegetarians in your life
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m get this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
With that, have one fantabulously amazing week!
♥ Monday – Stuffed Shells
♥ Tuesday – Smoky Chipotle Shrimp Tacos
♥ Wednesday – Creamy Chicken & Wild Rice Soup
♥ Thursday – Beef Barbacoa Soft Tacos
♥ Friday – Artisan Pear Proscuitto Pizza
♥ Saturday – Honey Garlic Broiled Flank Steak
♥ Sunday – Skinny Chicken Salad
♥ Dessert of the week – Triple Lemon Sunshine Cookies